Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Smash Bros. RED & BLUE

DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

River
3 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Oh dear. :selena:

Do you guys need any sort of assistance?

We just need to be both online at the same time :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M
9 minutes ago, River said:

We just need to be both online at the same time :laughga:

That's the unfortunate struggle we all share. Some of us have the availability to participate on time, and others are... distracted. My comment isn't directed at either of you. It's just something we as a community of this forum have noticed in others.

I'm only making this statement because nobody knows me, but I've been around since 2011.:ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

River
5 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

That's the unfortunate struggle we all share. Some of us have the availability to participate on time, and others are... distracted. My comment isn't directed at either of you. It's just something we as a community of this forum have noticed in others.

I'm only making this statement because nobody knows me, but I've been around since 2011.:ladyhaha:

lol it's true, don't apologize, like now I went to do something, life is distracting, I wish we could all just play the Switch all day without doing anything :spin:

DiegoMonster

I've edited the OP with the info regarding first challenge, tournament rules and added a small scoreboard and statics that I will be updating throughout the entire season :party: 

That being said, congratulations @Logan by giving another 10 points to Team Blue! 

That makes 20 - 0 in Blue's favor. Will @Haroon and @River make a tie and take 20 points home? Who knows actually :popcorn:

btw @Craven Moorecox will you be able to participate in the second challenge? 

@ZacharyMonster @Florian @Awakened M @tthen @Meruk Holland hurry up with the matches left :ally: 

Craven Moorecox
3 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I've edited the OP with the info regarding first challenge, tournament rules and added a small scoreboard and statics that I will be updating throughout the entire season :party: 

That being said, congratulations @Logan by giving another 10 points to Team Blue! 

That makes 20 - 0 in Blue's favor. Will @Haroon and @River make a tie and take 20 points home? Who knows actually :popcorn:

@ZacharyMonster @Florian @Awakened M @tthen @Meruk Holland hurry up with the matches left :ally: 

I can!! I am a little confused though 

DiegoMonster
17 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

I can!! I am a little confused though 

Tell me what’s going oh :vegas:

tthen
9 hours ago, River said:

are you online? :laughga:

I'm free from 5-8/9:30 pm UK time if you're free around that time.

Awakened M
8 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

@Logan  (disregard this, I'm still trying to maneuver with posting options) 

I'm not exactly sure what benefits or reason we have for team captains(yet?) for these challenges. I suppose I'll shush and find out later, Mama Ru?:triggered:

AKA @DiegoMonster

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Craven Moorecox
5 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Tell me what’s going oh :vegas:

Do you get points for overall group win or do you points for your team if you win your match? 

Logan
29 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

I'm not exactly sure what benefits or reason we have for team captains(yet?) for these challenges. I suppose I'll shush and find out later, Mama Ru?:triggered:

AKA @DiegoMonster

The reason is because I’m a ****ing superstar and I deserve this title bitch :ally:

River
2 hours ago, tthen said:

I'm free from 5-8/9:30 pm UK time if you're free around that time.

Sure! I'll try to catch you tomorrow :)

I'm in Costa Rica time so now it's midnight for me.

DiegoMonster
4 hours ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Do you get points for overall group win or do you points for your team if you win your match? 

If you win your match, you get points for your team 

DiegoMonster
4 hours ago, Awakened M said:

AKA @DiegoMonster

It’s not a big deal tho, it’s just some decisions that you will have to make in order to start some challenges, you will see in challenge 2 :D 

Awakened M
8 hours ago, Logan said:

The reason is because I’m a ****ing superstar and I deserve this title bitch :ally:

..... I-

I love it. :gum:

Awakened M
4 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

It’s not a big deal tho, it’s just some decisions that you will have to make in order to start some challenges, you will see in challenge 2 :D 

I like surprises!:flutter:

• DiegoMonster changed the title to Smash Bros. RED & BLUE

Archived