💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Smash Bros. RED & BLUE

DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

Florian
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Before the results are announced and this tournament is officially over, I wanted to give a big thank you and shout out to @DiegoMonster for creating and running this for us :worship2:

It's not easy making something and managing how it runs with different moving parts. He's done all that and been creative to keep it fun and entertaining for us and he's also been patient and lenient as well which isn't easy :laughga:

Thank you for your hard work and for bringing us together to share joy together like this, I'm really grateful for the time and effort and care and love you've put into all of this :hug:

Do you need a CC banner ? :sis: 

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florian

Congratulation and thanks a million times @DiegoMonster :heart: 

Spoiler

There could be a million reasons why I want to thank you but it only takes one not to be grateful and that is to put me against @Logan :madge: :ladyhaha:

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Florian said:

Do you need a CC banner ? :sis: 

I've told him that I hope he applies next time it's open :nick:

DiegoMonster
19 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Before the results are announced and this tournament is officially over, I wanted to give a big thank you and shout out to @DiegoMonster for creating and running this for us :worship2:

It's not easy making something and managing how it runs with different moving parts. He's done all that and been creative to keep it fun and entertaining for us and he's also been patient and lenient as well which isn't easy :laughga:

Thank you for your hard work and for bringing us together to share joy together like this, I'm really grateful for the time and effort and care and love you've put into all of this :hug:

Ahwwww, thank you! It isn't easy indeed, we are from at least 5 different countries with different timezones but I enjoy spending some of my free time to create content for y'all. 

@Florian has also helped me a lot during the creativeness of the tournament, especially when it comes to banners, graphics and aesthetics for the season, so thank you too :giveup: 

don't make me cry already or I'll force you to play a 3rd season starting tomorrow :neyde: 

Haroon
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

don't make me cry already or I'll force you to play a 3rd season starting tomorrow :neyde: 

200.gif

Florian
14 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

@Blue team 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Watch me jinx my own team :gum: 

DiegoMonster

Hello and welcome to the Smash Bros Red & Blueℱ finale! As you already know, I'm here to award the winning team BUT as I told you many times, there are going to be a couple of surprises before I reveal the final score.

Who will win the season 2?

image.png?fbclid=IwAR08cTbEJm0C1MUXoqxrg

SEASON RECAP:

During the first challenge, 'Blue' SMASHED, winning 35 out of 40 possible points, the reign remained for the second challenge as they took 25 out of 50 while 'Red' only got 15. That changed on challenge #3, however, when Awakened M's team did a small but significant comeback and on challenge #4 they confirmed they are not to mess with, winning 40 out of the 50 possible points.

Team Red & Team Blue were tied as of challenge #5 with 115 points each, this means that the upcoming result will define the true winners of this season.

Are you ready?

Meruk Holland
5 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Hello and welcome to the Smash Bros Red & Blueℱ finale! As you already know, I'm here to award the winning team BUT as I told you many times, there are going to be a couple of surprises before I reveal the final score.

Who will win the season 2?

image.png?fbclid=IwAR08cTbEJm0C1MUXoqxrg

SEASON RECAP:

During the first challenge, 'Blue' SMASHED, winning 35 out of 40 possible points, the reign remained for the second challenge as they took 25 out of 50 while 'Red' only got 15. That changed on challenge #3, however, when Awakened M's team did a small but significant comeback and on challenge #4 they confirmed they are not to mess with, winning 40 out of the 50 possible points.

Team Red & Team Blue were tied as of challenge #5 with 115 points each, this means that the upcoming result will define the true winners of this season.

Are you ready?

I'm awake still!

River

tell me more GIF by Grease Live

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiegoMonster

After taking notes on all of the statics, I've decided to award some of you with something I will call the "achievements".

T--Macquarie_Australia--achievmentsbanne

It will consist of three awards for three different categories to someone.

Florian
2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

It will consist of three awards for three different categories to someone.

:O 

I wonder what it will be :stalkga:

Haroon

Whoops I thought it was in 50mins :air: I'm here now though and excited :woot:

Archived