• Created
  • Last Reply
Florian
8 minutes ago, Logan said:

I forgot to start recording so that can be the warmup one 

No need to record that humiliation :poot:

Haroon
7 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

:rip: I was so confident I was going to lose after you wrecked me in the first game @Haroon gg 

Not to be salty and make excuses, but I think the Pac-Man stage and Donkey Kong stage made it more stage-based but then the rules say any stage any form so that’s that as well and not like we had a choice or preference :air: I’m just disappointed with myself :giveup:

Craven Moorecox

@River I was on world of Warcraft so I didn’t see it. I’m free now. If not we can a plan an exact time for tomorrow 

DiegoMonster
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Not to be salty and make excuses, but I think the Pac-Man stage and Donkey Kong stage made it more stage-based but then the rules say any stage any form so that’s that as well and not like we had a choice or preference :air: I’m just disappointed with myself :giveup:

It’s ok, I think when it comes to these stages, luck has a small role in it. The Donkey Kong stage was a mess since the beginning :rip: and the other one too, it was the first time I played that stage.

but yeah those two made it a bit stage based, for both of us :laughga:

River
25 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

@River I was on world of Warcraft so I didn’t see it. I’m free now. If not we can a plan an exact time for tomorrow 

I might be here in like an hour, if you can, I'll update you.

Tomorrow a tricky day because I'm taking the puppy to the vet, my new computer is arriving and at night I'll see EndGame :emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Craven Moorecox
10 minutes ago, River said:

I might be here in like an hour, if you can, I'll update you.

Tomorrow a tricky day because I'm taking the puppy to the vet, my new computer is arriving and at night I'll see EndGame :emma:

Sounds good! I will check the cult more often then. Your day tomorrow sounds busy and exciting! Hope the puppy is okay

River
52 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Sounds good! I will check the cult more often then. Your day tomorrow sounds busy and exciting! Hope the puppy is okay

I'm here :)

Are you ready?

River
53 minutes ago, Logan said:

wow I wish I was that good :bradley:

I'm the weakest link of the group :selena:

• DiegoMonster changed the title to Smash Bros. RED & BLUE

Archived