Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Smash Bros. RED & BLUE

DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

Florian
49 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Sooooo, I need to know; 

@Meruk Holland and @ZacharyMonster, do you guys agree on @Logan becoming the team captain as nominated by @River ? 

Also, @Florian and @tthen do you also agree on @Awakened M becoming the captain for team blue as nominated by @Haroon? If he ever logs in tho :selena:

Yeeees

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M
2 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Sooooo, I need to know; 

@Meruk Holland and @ZacharyMonster, do you guys agree on @Logan becoming the team captain as nominated by @River ? 

Also, @Florian and @tthen do you also agree on @Awakened M becoming the captain for team blue as nominated by @Haroon? If he ever logs in tho :selena:

I'm back, everyone. I had to deal with an emergency from last weekend. Ugh. I'm good now.:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

DiegoMonster
14 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

I'm back, everyone. I had to deal with an emergency from last weekend. Ugh. I'm good now.:messga:

Are you okay ? :rip:

Awakened M
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

Are you okay ? :rip:

Now I am.:sweat:

I've been in a lot of pain in every sense of the word, but it's all more manageable now.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Sooooo, I need to know; 

I mean Logan carries the rest of us

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm
8 hours ago, Florian said:

I'll be home in like 7-8h and available for few hours :) Is that compatible with your schedule?

Yeah I’m gonna be home in like 20-30 minutes

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm

I wish I was fighting Haroon so i could use Jigglypuff and use rest and kill him :party:

signing out

DiegoMonster
8 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Now I am.:sweat:

I've been in a lot of pain in every sense of the word, but it's all more manageable now.

Oh :( I hope you are better now ! Are you able to play this tournament ? 

Awakened M
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

Oh :( I hope you are better now ! Are you able to play this tournament ? 

I'm well enough to play! Yes, I'll be able to participate in the tournament. So Logan and I are planning on playing our set hopefully later today.

Haroon
12 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I wish I was fighting Haroon so i could use Jigglypuff and use rest and kill him :party:

MESS I'M SHAKEN AND TRIGGERED THIS IS NOT OKAY :wtfga: :messga:

DiegoMonster

Let’s see who brings the first points for the team, will it be team blue or team red ? :firega:

PrinceOfTheStorm

when you realize Joker might not even be out until April 24th because of the next Persona 5 Royal announcement 

signing out

DiegoMonster
Just now, ZacharyMonster said:

Pokeballs are the root of all evil :koons:

You suffered :rip:

• DiegoMonster changed the title to Smash Bros. RED & BLUE

Archived