Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life
17 minutes ago, LM said:

Doesn't the new decade always start and the end of the -0 year? So 2021-2030?

aQrs-QGbq9OGyRwgHZwNSPTeOP9bdmaT93fh2dVN

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef
22 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

So I wrote an essay entirely about Gaga

show me i would like to see it GIF

Signature loading… 👹🖤

KatieJudasGaga4

@Admin Should really put the voting link of the BBMA's on the front page, like he did for the Webby awards.

OnionGirl
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@Admin Should really put the voting link of the BBMA's on the front page, like he did for the Webby awards.

I just had a quick look at the hashtag and the Ariana fans are not playing :selena:

itsdominik

Probably a little off-topic, but I just thought about how Gaga changed my life and helped me back then when I was very insecure in my teenage years and I‘m getting a little emotional. I really learned alot from her and I will forever be proud to call her my idol :sara::sara:

Ryusei
7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Kii at miss Ava Maxga not making the Top 10 even though everyone was hellbent on claiming SBP as a Top 10 hit.

well it was #1 in over 20 countries already so.. it's really the US flopping not ava :huntyga: 

Musery

VoldeLorde2

Madame X is so great conceptually. The song with Maluma is trash but I’m excited for the album. I wish Gaga would’ve done the concept first because she’d go so far trying to look like a different person for each character. All the possibilities :saladga:

21 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

Do you think her BBMA performance will help Medellin rise? I hope so.

I hope so, even if just a little. 

I think what will give the album its biggest push will be Eurovision, as it is watched by 200 million viewers. 

However, it doesn't seem like she will perform Medellin there. It's supposed to be a classic and a new song. But based on reports, it's a political and controversial song, and Medellin doesn't have a political message, so it must be something else - rumour has it it will be Killers Who Are Partying, which is supposedly the song that she recorded the video for in LA back in February. Exciting times ahead. :excited:

Jennie Kim
30 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Gaga has the same choreographer as Jojo Siwa :madge:

we can tell

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived