Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

kworb was so wrong

"Road" tops the Digital Song Sales chart for a second week with 91,000 downloads sold (down 26%) in the week ending April 18. It continues to advance in radio airplay, powering 33-18 on Radio Songs (45.2 million audience impressions, up 57%, in the week ending April 21), as it wins the Hot 100's top Airplay Gainer award for a second week.

"Road" concurrently posts a third week at No. 1 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and Hot Rap Songs charts.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
1 hour ago, OnionGirl said:

Ariana is basically our only competition. SPREAD this and vote

Yall better VOTE!

OnionGirl

Billboard Adult Top 40:

#2 Shallow (+2) *new peak*

Ugh, I wanted the #1 this week already :triggered:

Boris2
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

P!nk is releasing a new song with Khalid in 1 hour. Her label knows she's flopping, they really thought Beautiful Trauma gave her momentum and now jump on collabs with younger artists that are relevant now to soften the blow :air:

I was reading some comments that Khalid fake his streams. How Truth is that? :triggered:

Arturo
8 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Rebel Heart - March 2015

25 - November 2015

Anti - January 2016

Lemonade - April 2016

Joanne - October 2016

You and Vegas both misread my post. I was talking about Taylor. I only mentioned Madonna bombing, not her release dates.

Supersonic

Kii at miss Ava Maxga not making the Top 10 even though everyone was hellbent on claiming SBP as a Top 10 hit.

Arturo
Just now, Supersonic said:

Kii at miss Ava Maxga not making the Top 10 even though everyone was hellbent on claiming SBP as a Top 10 hit.

Let’s stream Dancing With a Stranger, the next pop Top 10 :heart: 

VoldeLorde2
38 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Kii at you thinking that because it didn’t make top ten this week, it won’t make top ten at all. You really think it’s bout to drop 50 positions next week? Your MadonnaNation is showing

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Kii at you thinking that because it didn’t make top ten this week, it won’t make top ten at all. You really think it’s bout to drop 50 positions next week? Your MadonnaNation is showing

Hopefully.

:fan:

OBEY
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Let’s stream Dancing With a Stranger, the next pop Top 10 :heart: 

love that one 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived