charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

Omg Homecoming the live album is so good. I might stan Bey after all.

Does it matter? Damage is done

The new Madonna song is cute. I was expecting a sell out, but no. The song is actually long for the streaming era. 

OnionGirl

9 AM in New York and 6 spins for Shallow already on Z100. Safe to say it’s on power rotation for another week. We stan the best radio station in the country. :staymad:

noisullitcefrep

ARUTW is #1 on Swiss iTunes and is reaching new peaks on Spotify Switzerland each day! We stan a HIT:nooo:

Angelm

I want to think Gaga is taking her time because she’s updating the sound of #LG6, since it has been in the works for quite a while, it may not sound that current, we need a perfect album this time, there’s no place to play around, #LG6 is set up to be huge :gaycat:

Q: Could Beyoncé get Lemonade to the top 10 again on BB200? Because of the inclusion on every streaming platform? Can she get #1 with Homecoming? 

Everyone is releasing right now :cryga: Taylord/Justin will take over these next couple months. Rihanna/Gaga will, later this year (I hope :selena:).

Max Vandeburg
5 minutes ago, Angelm said:

I want to think Gaga is taking her time because she’s updating the sound of #LG6, since it has been in the works for quite a while, it may not sound that current, we need a perfect album this time

That's what I think, too. She's probably feeling a lot of pressure to deliver a *terrific* job after all the recent slayage. She knows the whole world will keep an eye on anything she puts out.

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

That's what I think, too. She's probably feeling a lot of pressure to deliver a *terrific* job after all the recent slayage. She knows the whole world will keep an eye on anything she puts out.

she better serve her best song and video of her whole career as the LG6 lead, Shallows success was cute but i want more now :gayhat: 

ArtGagaPop

Imagine ARTUWs spotify streams if it was released ww, it's already at 200M and the only big spotify markets where it was released in was  Sweden and France, could easily been at 500m+ before the end of the year with a ww push :nooo:

bloody g

Oh my god just heard medellin I- :air:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Oh my god just heard medellin I- :air:

We should warn everyone to not listen for them to not have their lives ruined :green:

HolyDelRey

The fact that she'll soon have 800 million streams from only two tracks, it's out of this world. She really turned into streaming artist. Everything from now is only a bonus. 

:giveup:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

La Rosalia

I know this has been discussed to death, but yikes, it really saddens me that she’s doing enigma. Specially after watching the Bey documentary :/ 

I saw enigma in January and I had a good time, but in my opinion, that show really limits her evolution as a performer. I would love to see her embrace her greatness (just like Beyoncé does with every show) and really pull off a legendary show. I felt like the born this way ball was a natural progression from TMB, but then the artrave kinda slowed down the pace. I never saw the JWT because she cancelled my date (Montréal) and I never spoiled myself, but I feel like she hasn’t evolved in this aspect.

the Super Bowl would be an exception, that was fantastic and she really displayed that she’s a legend kind performer but other than that, I really feel like she’s really predictable in this path. Specially when we compare her to Beyoncé and Madonna. 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived