ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

probably a long way to go... long long long long long way to go:poot:

Oh really? I thought it might be pretty close at this rate? It’s been creditfied platinum since 10/17

Ryusei
48 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

big brother GIF

but this member made a point

of course, not that many songs but, it's not possible

but only on AC or HAC why not... like Save As Draft etc

"I really don't get why they haven't pursued a more diverse and aggressive marketing strategy for this album. They could have serviced Always Remember Us This Way, Music To My Eyes or Maybe Its Time to country radio, I'll Never Love Again or Is That Alright to AC, Black Eyes to rock, Heal Me to pop, etc. So many good marketable songs on this album."

Pure delusion. Nobody sends random album tracks to different radio stations lol name me one album that did something like that. They didnt even plan on having ANY singles and it‘s just a side-thing to the movie basically. It‘s doing well organically and 99% of acts wish their albums would do this well. (I know this wasnt you saying that but i need whoever said that to turn on their location cause :triggered: )

Musery

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Oh really? I thought it might be pretty close at this rate? It’s been creditfied platinum since 10/17

yeah and it's been selling  2-5k copies every week ever since so i don't know. :poot:

ArtGagaPop

Shallow already a talent show classic. Performed yesterday at the finale of Sweden's got talent:

Hurem
8 minutes ago, little legend said:

But it was eligible for 2x Platinum, wouldn't her team already update it? 

:triggered:

No.

ViviLittleM
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Shallow already a talent show classic. Performed yesterday at the finale of Sweden's got talent:

can't believe this song is becoming/became a classic

Thrasher

Can’t believe Gaga is going to hit 1M pure sales with both single and album in 2019, and the album even doing that before Shallow :giveup: 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Hurem
7 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

The way she effortlessly slayed the long note. :giveup: 

Hurem

They should give ARUTW some kind of a push in Europe/Australia. There's no point in pushing it in the States since it'll take weeks for it to gain enough airplay to repeak and by that time, LG6 lead will probably come.

ARUTW, on the other side, is already doing great in Europe. It's top 50 on Spotify in 13 countries and even though its peaks are great as they already are (top 10 in 10 countries, #1 in Iceland), it'd be a good way to keep Gaga in people's minds until her next single drops (April).

ArtGagaPop
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

can't believe this song is becoming/became a classic

The I will always love you/My heart will go on of this generation :applause:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived