💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Aladdin is expected to have a good debut. It needs legs, but the start is good, considering the initial markething and so so reviews. 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BenG

Is IDC also album only in the US? Because its sales would then give an idea of the preorders for the album

I don't know why people are talking about movies here, but Aladdin apparently is doing well and projections give it a 100M opening weekend. 

Gypsy Life
5 hours ago, Hurem said:

Are 40 weeks on H100 for Shallow on lock? :gum:

How much of a boost should we expect from HBO premiere? :gum:

@Gypsy Life

Most likely. Unless there's an album bomb soon. We're already in the 35th.

Who knows. That's very unpredictable :poot:

ViviLittleM

I don't want Gaga to come back to EDM, GP is clearly not here for that, they're here for talent aka albums like Joanne & ASIB

CherryPie
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I don't want Gaga to come back to EDM, GP is clearly not here for that, they're here for talent aka albums like Joanne & ASIB

GP don’t care about Joanne lol

Shadow
2 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

Disney has had a rough year when it comes to their remakes, first Dumbo and now Aladdin... The former needed at least $500M to make profit, but it barely grossed $347.1M despite being released on China. Aladdin will need to gross at least $550M-$600M to make profit as well, which I don't think will happen. 

So The Lion King better gross $1B+, I mean the cast features  Donald Glover (Emmy, Critics' Choice, Grammy and Golden Globe winning actor), Seth Rogen (current highest-paid comedian actor), Alfre Woodard (Golden Globe, Emmy and SAG winning actress), John Oliver (nine times Emmy winner, also one of the most important comedians these days) and Beyoncé (well, Beyoncé).

2 hours ago, Florin said:

Aladdin is expected to have a good debut. It needs legs, but the start is good, considering the initial markething and so so reviews. 

Please focus comments on music charts discussion only. Movie charts discussion should be found in one of the appropriate thread in the Entertainment section. 

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

LateToCult
21 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Girl they were not here for Joanne. I firmly believe they sort of stuck with it because it was the only new Gaga material. :ladyhaha:

nodandsmile
40 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I fear that too. I can't count how many times I've read "I like her better now!".

PanPikus

I don't want Gaga to do whatever fans or GP want her to do. I want Gaga to do whatever she wants to do.

And of course she can go back to EDM.
People like her more now because she isn't weird, wearing crazy outfits and behaving like an alien. They already know she has the pipes and is a great performer.

If her new music is dancey but good, they're gonna love it. She can still do great visuals and promo without being loco crazy like she was back then. That's it :coffee:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

LGMonster95
5 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I don't want Gaga to do whatever fans or GP want her to do. I want Gaga to do whatever she wants to do.

And of course she can go back to EDM.
People like her more now because she isn't weird, wearing crazy outfits and behaving like an alien. They already know she has the pipes and is a great performer.

If her new music is dancey but good, they're gonna love it. She can still do great visuals and promo without being loco crazy like she was back then. That's it :coffee:

They love her now more mostly because they saw most of her in these past years. They saw that she's a rare talent, saw her creative and vulnerable side and decided to stan. Just look at how much praise she got for her Met Gala looks and from GP. They just appreciate her much more now

Monsterious

Nobody is here for another Jopanned thing, ASIB was cute cause it was a love story and backed up with a movie.

She better snatch our weaves and feed us with some pop bangers.

Gypsy Life

Nobodyï»żÂ is here for another ARTPOPd thing, ASIB was great cause it has great songs and is filled with classics.

She better snatchï»żÂ our weaves and feed us with some pop ballads.

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

Nobody is here for another Jopanned thing, ASIB was cute cause it was a love story and backed up with a movie.

She better snatch our weaves and feed us with some pop bangers.

"Jopanned" still won a Grammy, had a top 5 hit and sold ~3M SPS WW. Beside this I'm sure ASIB would have gone wrong if the soundtrack and movie were bad. Nothing was handed to her in those 2 eras.....

South Blonde
10 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

"Jopanned" still won a Grammy, had a top 5 ï»żhit ï»żand sold ï»ż~3M SPS WW. Beside this I'm sure ASIB would have gone wrong if the soundtrack and movie were bad. Nothing was handed to her in those 2 eras.....

It only won just because the Grammys happened at the peak (almost) of the ASIB era

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived