charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

I'm the last person to scream payola.....but the way radio programmers are catering to Kpop fans by adding that 2011 sounding BTS song so quickly......summin' stinks.

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I'm the last person to scream payola.....but the way radio programmers are catering to Kpop fans by adding that 2011 sounding BTS song so quickly......summin' stinks.

Right? K-pop songs hasn't even charted yet on the charts, but when Shallow hit #5 back in October, radios didn't even play it. Even after it hit #1, the radio plays is still a little underwhelming.

LGMonster95
19 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Bieber this Friday. A feature but still

Lil Dicky I---

Arturo

curious to see how that Bieber collab does. remember when we thought No Brainer would be a surefire #1?

FRANZGA
5 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

In the Hot 100 article they said 7 Rings had 80M audience impressions that’s a mistake right? 

Not a mistake.. that's just how Nielsen works... lower numbers in comparison to Mediabase

Supersonic
37 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I mean... BTS is #2 on the daily US YouTube charts with 9M views. Of course they would wanna cater to the BTS fans... they're now big enough of a group that they can consider making money of them. Once the crazed infatuation towards them ends, they'll get dropped like hot potatoes.

Mattel made a half-assed, ugly & botched BTS dolls, and despite getting dragged online they still made a record amount of money. Everyone is trying to strike the iron while it is hot.

FRANZGA
55 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Bieber this Friday. A feature but still

I hope he flops hard :ally:

O.T - Gaga after seeing everybody is releasing,: okay folks, abort mission. :ally:

Matteo Remondi
On 4/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

In before it’s 13

Im a medium I guess :ohwell:

Baepsae
24 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Mattel made a half-assed, ugly & botched BTS dolls, and despite getting dragged online they still made a record amount of money. Everyone is trying to strike the iron while it is hot.

OMG It was a mess :ladyhaha: the memes were the best part. V's doll lookes like David Bisbal

D2juTk1WwAA0_uU.jpg

I still laugh everytime I see it :ladyhaha:

Arturo
27 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I mean... BTS is #2 on the daily US YouTube charts with 9M views. Of course they would wanna cater to the BTS fans... they're now big enough of a group that they can consider making money of them. Once the crazed infatuation towards them ends, they'll get dropped like hot potatoes.

The song is still horrible.

Anyways....Z90 in San Diego is starting to play Shallow again. Yay for that. Our 3 big stations are 93.3, Z90, and 94.1 (last one is HAC)

Only the latter two play Shallow.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived