💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, corvus albus said:

I wouldn't wish this on Madonna. She makes awesome music and even her worst albums have some great songs on them. It's just the most probable outcome for this era of Madonna :messga:

She has Eurovision coming up which is bigger than the SuperBowl :rip:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
8 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

She has Eurovision coming up which is bigger than the SuperBowl :rip:

Still wont do anything in the US at all. 

No one knows what that is here.

The SB has an effect in the US, Canada, and Europe

5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

seriously doubt it, it's the lead single by the queen of pop, expecting a lot of media to report on it. Madonna's performance is totally different from the performances by the acts representing countries

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The SB barely has any impact in Europe, Eurovision impacts Europe, North Africa/West Asia, Australia & East Asia (mainly China) 

Harry Kat

Yesterday, Sakis Rouvas (The Greek king of pop) sang Shallow for a big TV music and fashion event! They play every year the biggest songs in Greece! Also, the daughter of one of the biggest singers of Greece (Despina Vandi) sang also Shallow in a school event and she posted it in her Instagram! The impact of the song here is unbelievable :giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYjaMk6cLi8

Supersonic

NASA is gonna be the next TU,N single. She just debuted new NASA merch and a new logo on her store. (She debuted only debuted merch for her previous three singles).

header_logo.png?172

Teal Ambition

Mainstream Top 40:

#20. Shallow *new peak*

Adult Top 40:

#4. Shallow *new peak*

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

BibleThisWay

I'm looking forward to Madame X as much as the next gay but you guys need to really lower your chart expectations for both the lead and (less so) the album

Runway
59 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

it's the lead single by the queen of pop

this isn't 1998 sis :ladyhaha:

emig09
15 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

I'm looking forward to Madame X as much as the next gay but you guys need to really lower your chart expectations for both the lead and (less so) the album

Tour bundles will save the album sales (at least debut week) 

gay engineer

La Rosalia

Streaming wise I doubt that the Madonna track is going to do good, even though I love her.

With the sales that I share here, I can see a list of the most streamed tracks as well (just audio) and the gap between Shallow and other tracks is awful. I am happy that she recovered in that aspect, but it is fundamental that her next project is more oriented to young people.

Y’all will rip my head off, but collabing with  one (or a couple) of artist that are popular among young people in the US wouldn’t be such a bad idea. I have some in mind but I’ll keep that to myself and avoid the meltdowns lol.

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, _Scheisse said:

Streaming wise I doubt that the Madonna track is going to do good, even though I love her.

With the sales that I share here, I can see a list of the most streamed tracks as well (just audio) and the gap between Shallow and other tracks is awful. I am happy that she recovered in that aspect, but it is fundamental that her next project is more oriented to young people.

Y’all will rip my head off, but collabing with  one (or a couple) of artist that are popular among young people in the US wouldn’t be such a bad idea. I have some in mind but I’ll keep that to myself and avoid the meltdowns lol.

I would love a collab with Ariana (+ Rihanna) for the next album :party:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived