💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Widows Kiss
18 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

It was able to chart in the top 40 of Germany and UK though, which are huge markets. This excuse only gets Madonna so far. I really want her to have another hit but I sadly don't see it.

It definitely has potential to peak somewhat high in Europe with an ESC performance. But her singles just won't serve any longevity, nobody streams Madonna.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
21 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

It was able to chart in the top 40 of Germany and UK though, which are huge markets. This excuse only gets Madonna so far. I really want her to have another hit but I sadly don't see it.

I don’t think she’ll get a true hit but I do think her lead will at least be able to chart this time

ArtGagaPop
39 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Billboard Mainstream Top 40:

#20 Shallow (+1) *new peak*

Same peak as The Cure now. Million Reasons hit #17.

wait the cure did as good as shallow is doing right now on pop radio? US pop radio is so tragic :rip:

Ally Campana
7 hours ago, corvus albus said:

You said that Ari had no great visuals and no interesting sets while having an orchestra on set. It's this weird dissonance of hating people when they're on top for every single little thing, while never acknowledging the truly awesome things she does. I remember when Ari wasn't as popular and she got tons of praise here but now there's none of it. But over singers with even less personality, talent and stage presence get praised to high heaven for what exactly? Existing? So they don't have to hear the songs of that evil Grande coffee cup? It's too much hate and nitpicking of just one person here for my taste.

OT:

ARUTW #2 Itunes Czech Republic

First of all, read my comment again. I said at least Katy has great visuals (on stage) and interesting CONCEPTS. Never talked about Ari specifically though it could be implied. And you mad wild to assume I hate her when I was one of the ones who praised thank u, next when it came out and who still listens to it today. Take several seats my dahling. I’m not the one nitpicking anyone here. Reading and comprehension is fundamental.

OT: POP

18. Shallow : 5.170 (+18) | 30.260 (-0.368)

Does it matter? Damage is done

Fame Romance

In the Hot 100 article they said 7 Rings had 80M audience impressions that’s a mistake right? 

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Canadian Albums Chart:

#10. ASIB (-6)

WTF :saladga:

OnionGirl
13 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

wait the cure did as good as shallow is doing right now on pop radio? US pop radio is so tragic :rip:

Yes. HAC and AC saved Shallow and made it a decent radio hit, though.

Her last top 10 on pop radio was DWUW (#7 in 2014).

corvus albus
24 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Oh... those aren't accurate and not official. They go with that inverse point system á la (1 week at #1 = 100 points, 1 week at #2 = 99 points) :poot:

Oops sorry. It was just the only chart I was able to find :laughga:

Teal Ambition

Digital Songs Chart:

#4. Shallow (-2)

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, Matheusb said:

The rihanna stans of atrl are unbearable annoying 

omg

:saladga:

All of ATRL is unbearable tbh :huntyga:

PanPikus

LSD snapped hard.
And this one :giveup:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived