💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

JennyWayne

Shallow has gotten a new peak yet again in the Dutch Top 40! It's now at #5.

Always Remember Us This Way stays at #16.

Shallow's chart history:

Spoiler

Week 1: (October 26th, 2018) #26

Week 2: #20

Week 3: #14

Week 4: #15

Week 5: #18

Week 6: #13

Week 7: #12

Week 8: #17

Week 9: #18 

Week 10: #23

Week 11: #21

Week 12: #17

Week 13: #14

Week 14: #10

Week 15: #8

Week 16: #8 

Week 17: #10

Week 18: #10

Week 19: #9 

Week 20: #6

Week 21: #5

Always Remember Us This Way chart history:

Spoiler

Week 1 (February 1st, 2019): #39

Week 2: #22

Week 3: #19

Week 4: #19

Week 5: #19

Week 6: #16

Week 7: #16

Queen of longevity :icega:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde

I never thought I would get used to this type of slayage: Shallow is still #1, ASIB is showing no sign of slowing down... *yawns*  :interestinga:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

I went to a restaurant just now. They played a bunch of hits and suddenly INLA was played. I heard at least 5 people humming “don’t wanna feel another touch” and my 60 years old uncle and aunt told me that they watched ASIB and loved the music so much all they play is the soundtrack in their car. I didn’t even mention ASIB they just started praising ASIB when they heard the intro on INLA! :giveup: Gaga’s impact in Hong Kong with the GP :tony:

And then Shallow came on, the drunk couple who are in their 40s starting dancing. Then this white tourist saw them dance and decided to belt the ahaaaaaaahhhh part, at least 5 people followed. For 8 minutes, the restaurant became a club because of Gaga.:whitney:

and then Break Up with Your Girlfriend came on following So Am I and 7 Rings. The restaurant became, just like a restaurant again, where people eat and ignore the background music.

and I wonder which gay waiter chose the music.

ANTI WP
5 minutes ago, Easy said:

I went to a restaurant just now. They played a bunch of hits and suddenly INLA was played. I heard at least 5 people humming “don’t wanna feel another touch” and my 60 years old uncle and aunt told me that they watched ASIB and loved the music so much all they play is the soundtrack in their car. I didn’t even mention ASIB they just started praising ASIB when they heard the intro on INLA! :giveup: Gaga’s impact in Hong Kong with the GP :tony:

And then Shallow came on, the drunk couple who are in their 40s starting dancing. Then this white tourist saw them dance and decided to belt the ahaaaaaaahhhh part, at least 5 people followed. For 8 minutes, the restaurant became a club because of Gaga.:whitney:

and then Break Up with Your Girlfriend came on following So Am I and 7 Rings. The restaurant became, just like a restaurant again, where people eat and ignore the background music.

and I wonder which gay waiter chose the music.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmWdrmCv_-1mWz7fq0O--

Can iggy make into the top 100 ? 

PanPikus

Heeeeeeey Chartsters! Heeeey new thread!

Today (~1 hour ago), I was driving with my mom and we were listening to the radio (ZET). And just a few minutes after we left home, Shallow started playing :kara: and after the song the host said that Bradley learnt how to sing for the role and that Gaga and him created this great song together. :vegas:
And then he added that Shallow somehow still didn't enter their weekly chart and said that it seems to be easier to get an Oscar than to get on their list :laughga:
And encouraged to vote, and I'm doing the same :ally:
https://www.radiozet.pl/Radio/Lista-przebojow

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

emig09

By tomorrow Shallow could pass Ava's song on Mediabase

16 = AVA MAX Sweet But Psycho 65.151 +1.262

17 +1 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow 64.498 +1.648

gay engineer

PanPikus
1 minute ago, emig09 said:

17 +1 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPERShallow 64.498 +1.648

I wish the whole fanbase would unite tonight (and every Saturday) for Most Requsted Live the way they did for Shallow to go #1.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Runway
15 minutes ago, emig09 said:

17 +1 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER Shallow 64.498 +1.648

So much for the new gaga :reductive:

emig09
8 minutes ago, emig09 said:

YT WW

7 +264 Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker (Official Music Video) 5,265,514

84 +6 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 1,425,524

gay engineer

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

Hoping sally will give iggy a cute hit 

Ngl it‘s still very impressive she has such a pull still now that she‘s Indie and hasn‘t released a lot.

PanPikus

Sally Walker is ok. But the other song at the end of video is what I'm waiting for to hear in full.
That little snippet is SICK
giphy.gif

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived