💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Charli XCX is underrated

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

Yall better stop sleeping on Charli XCX, she is one of the most interesting pop artist nowadays. Pop music feels very generic to me right now, and her music feels like a breath of fresh air to me!

Her newage music says it all, her collaborations with PC music artists ( including SOPHIE, who may have produced lg6) have created some of the best music of this century ( in my opinion )

She may be lacking in visuals but her music speaks for it all, the production in her newer music sounds so incredibly fresh. 

Her debut was a delayed project that still sounds great, and her second album was a more commercial generic type thing when she started to get a famous. Then she released her first PC music collaboration, the VROOM VROOM EP which has some amazing EDM music.

Then she released two two mixtapes while in the process of trying to make a third album happen, number one angel, and my personal favorite, POP2. Number one angel is more of a poppy sound but with some defniete PC music influences, and then POP2 is a much more crazy PC music project, which in my opinion is one of the best musical projects ever! 

and it's not just that the production is so damn good, it's that the amount of energy her upbeat tracks have that BLOWS me away. Here are some examples: 

And here are some more great songs of hers: 

I HIGHLY recommend y'all give her newer music a shot, she is one of the best artists of our generation!

Tell me what y'all think of my fav 💕

highbythebeach
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I love her album XCXWORLD but why isn't it available anywhere ? 

thats because that album is actually scrapped and was leaked :(

Neight Shayde

severely underrated.

she's literally serving you the future of pop but the public is somehow still obsessed with the outdated pop sounds of the late 00s

TimisaMonster

5 in the morning is my jam....omg

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ryusei

Agreed. I listened to POP2 again after some time yesterday and it still goes so hard.

Musery

AMENiCURE

I think she would slay with the visuals only if she had much budget. She can lately only make visuals for her most mainstreamish songs. Imagine her visuals for the experimental tracks :giveup:

Mythos

I've tried it with her over and over, but to be honest, i don't think that she is that special. She has some cute songs, but that's it for me :/

But i still wish her all the success in the world :).

latina twilight

She is SO undarrated it makes me angry. People only see her as the Boom Clap singer or the girl from the Fancy hook.

She keeps on growing and evolving.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

HausOfHarlow

I just posted in another thread how True Romance is a 10/10 album for me. Charli is incredible! #1 Angel is also an amazing album - thought the only song I don't care for is Lipgloss. I'm glad I've been able to see her 3x live (Sucker Tour, opening for Halsey, opening for Taylor Swift) 

HorusRa2

Her catalog is a wee bit hit and miss but when she hits, its 10/10. I love Roll With Me, Focus, No Angel, 5 AM in the morning, Girls Night Out & my absolute favorite Break the Rules. 

I actually found Break The Rules while surfing tumblr... there was a beautiful German boy that used it as a background. 😂😂😂

Pray4FameGa

I don’t think she’s like the artist of our generation, but I agree she’s talented and I’d take her over someone like Ava Max anyway :stalkga:

freakumdress

One of my favorite artists. I love how confident she is and how much pride she takes in her music. The Vroom Vroom EP and POP2 is my fave projects of her. Super excited for the album she has promised this year:firega:

Archived