Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Looking Back - Brit Awards

PlasticHo

Featured Posts

NinaBoninaBrown
5 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

Gaga had not really received the recognition globally yet

Guuurl, this is the Brit Awards 2010, watcha talkin' bout?

13 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

Just looking back at these moments from when I was a crazed monster and Gaga had not really received the recognition globally yet. If you don't remember this award show, you should see every award she won! An amazing night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dyix_7uUBk

LOL it was 2010 and she was already the world biggest super starrr

PlasticHo
40 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

Guuurl, this is the Brit Awards 2010, watcha talkin' bout?

33 minutes ago, DailyGaga said:

LOL it was 2010 and she was already the world biggest super starrr

I see nothing but negativity. I was a Gaga fan, and on this site, before you guys thought about her star power. Please list her global awards prior to 2010. I'd love to see it. Also, her emotions accepting these awards (Brits 2010) show the internal change she is going through as she becomes such a huge successful star. As a side note... If negativity is your first response to a positive post, I hope you find happiness somewhere. I'll continue my bliss. 

10 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

I see nothing but negativity. I was a Gaga fan, and on this site, before you guys thought about her star power. Please list her global awards prior to 2010. I'd love to see it. Also, her emotions accepting these awards (Brits 2010) show the internal change she is going through as she becomes such a huge successful star. As a side note... If negativity is your first response to a positive post, I hope you find happiness somewhere. I'll continue my bliss. 

Dude, you said Gaga has not really been recognized by the world yet. But she can only win a global award after been recognized no? I don't see any negativity in my comment. I'm just telling the truth. And that's not even the point… the point is she's still successful 

NinaBoninaBrown
13 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

I apologize for sounding rude, that was never the intention, but Gaga was already huge by the time the Brit Awards 2010 happened. We are talking about post-Bad Romance days, she had been the it girl worldwide for months, her three biggest hits worldwide happened before that. I am not from North America and she was incredibly popular in my country since 2009 with Poker Face. 

Now if you want to talk about her "internal change" that's a completely different thing that has nothing to do with your original statement of her being globally recognized. 

tomsches
38 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

It's not negativity just because people have different opinions than yours. 

Benji

It was a great night but I don’t understand the point about not receiving recognition?  She was literally the world’s biggest pop star during 2009 / 2010 :emma:

PlasticHo
7 hours ago, Benji said:

It was a great night but I don’t understand the point about not receiving recognition?  She was literally the world’s biggest pop star during 2009 / 2010 :emma:

Her first Brit Awards.. Which is tough when it comes to global recognition, right? 

PlasticHo
7 hours ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

I apologize for sounding rude, that was never the intention, but Gaga was already huge by the time the Brit Awards 2010 happened. We are talking about post-Bad Romance days, she had been the it girl worldwide for months, her three biggest hits worldwide happened before that. I am not from North America and she was incredibly popular in my country since 2009 with Poker Face. 

Now if you want to talk about her "internal change" that's a completely different thing that has nothing to do with your original statement of her being globally recognized. 

I see what you meant. Yes, I meant to state it was her first time for winning a Brit Award and I don't recall her winning much in the way of awards (internationally) prior to this plus she was an emotional (cute) wreck. 😂

jaXXXon

Not talking about recognition from awards, but her album was the best-selling album of 2010 in the world and Poker Face was the biggest selling single of 2009. So to say she didn't have recognition isn't correct as she had already been recognized as the biggest thing in music.

Now, when it comes to awards then you could be right. This was her first major award show outside of the US right? She had global recognition in popularity and chart success, she just didn't have recogntion in terms of awards is what you mean?

Thomas P
8 hours ago, PlasticHo said:

What?

She was literally the biggest person in the world at that point. One of the first major international awards, sure, but she was ****ing huge EVERYWHERE at that point.

...and what negativity :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

elijahfan
8 hours ago, PlasticHo said:

They weren't being negative, they were just stating facts. Gaga was indeed at the top of the world already when the Brit Awards 2010 happened. And judging by her emotional response to recent awards, her being emotional already back in 2010 just goes out to show she didn't change much. This is not necessarily a sign of some internal change, or whatever. But nice throwback, tho :kiss:

PlasticHo
1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

Not talking about recognition from awards, but her album was the best-selling album of 2010 in the world and Poker Face was the biggest selling single of 2009. So to say she didn't have recognition isn't correct as she had already been recognized as the biggest thing in music.

Now, when it comes to awards then you could be right. This was her first major award show outside of the US right? She had global recognition in popularity and chart success, she just didn't have recogntion in terms of awards is what you mean?

Poorly worded on my part. Yes, award recognition outside the US. :)

Archived