Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

What is your favorite RUMOR?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Ladies, there have been countless rumor threads made on GGD. I want to know your favorite rumors. I would do a poll but there’s just far too many for it to even work. :trollga:

My personal favorite was the one about Gaga adding a date for the Joanne World Tour in Monterrey, Mexico at the BBVA Bancomer Stadium.  I liked it because I genuinely believed it. Like, it was realistic :messga:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnother
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

Marilyn Manson removed a few of his ribs so he could *ahem* give himself *ahem* pleasure :poot:

I love this Gaga thought 

shame

the rumour that she was pregnant with a human foetus only for it to turn out to be a Grammy snatching LP :queenga:

angels forever, forever angels

Regina George

Before the Grammys performance in 2011 there was this rumor that Gaga will somehow (using some high tech) turn into unicorn (well seemingly :huntyga:) at the end of the performance of BTW. I was like 10 and was so excited to see it. Even tho it didn’t happen it’s still one of my fave Gaga memories. 

EDIT: It was also rumored that she’ll wear this heels after the “transformation”:

hooves-heels-01.jpg

SharkmanthaC

All the LG6 rumors. There has either been a thought or rumor posted about LG6 everyday since I’ve joined. 

she/her/hers

2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

All the LG6 rumors. There has either been a thought or rumor posted about LG6 everyday since I’ve joined. 

Joined November 2018.. gurl you should've been here since November 2017.. Talk about a mess

whore
14 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Before the Grammys performance in 2011 there was this rumor that Gaga will somehow (using some high tech) turn into unicorn (well seemingly :huntyga:) at the end of the performance of BTW. I was like 10 and was so excited to see it. Even tho it didn’t happen it’s still one of my fave Gaga memories. 

EDIT: It was also rumored that she’ll wear this heels after the “transformation”:

hooves-heels-01.jpg

The gun is a nice touch :air:

Vitleysingur

Countdown threads to Instagram pictures:lmao:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Archived