💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Kesha an “icon”?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Madge, Bey, Gaga, Xtina, Britney,& Gwen & even Rihanna have all been considered icons (and most are established as legends now), in their career. 

They are all atleast iconic for sure if they are not legendary. But what about Kesha? Is she an icon? 

Discuss! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

iAstroLeo

I love Kesha but no.. The only song people know is Tik Tok, and they don't even know who sings it :poot:

Reid LePage

no lol

she brushed her teeth for animal

was horny for cannibal

made a couple of music video that looks like it was made with picmonkey with warrior

and then cried for a year in rainbow

Glamourpuss

No. Maybe one day if she continues to make more great albums like Rainbow. There's nothing really memorable about her that screams "icon". 

baptism

Give her two more album cycles that are as quality as Rainbow and **** yes. Same with Katy.

JustAnother

If by icon you mean someone musically relevant I would respond that she was an icon back in 2010-2011. She’s meantionable when talking about early 10’s pop and that’s it tbh, and sadly that’s because of how produced/manufactured she was. She didn’t really make any musical impact (only social) with her latest album so no not a music icon of today. 

River

icon (noun)

a small picture or symbol on a computer screen that you point to and click on (= press) with a mouse to give the computer an instruction

So no she's not an icon.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

21 minutes ago, River said:

icon (noun)

a small picture or symbol on a computer screen that you point to and click on (= press) with a mouse to give the computer an instruction

So no she's not an icon.

I mean technically..

Archived