đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Xtina is the best singer alive

teawhore

Featured Posts

Not even close, and for the record, Gaga isnt either. (She would be higher on the list tho).

derpmonster
44 minutes ago, Xardas said:

I believe Gaga's range is much more than she actually showcases

That's true but it still seems to be 3 octaves at most. Her lowest notes go into the contralto range - about C3 in singing I would say. She could growl a B2 I'm sure. That's lower than my boyfriend can sing. And while her mixing and head voice have gotten much better, I don't think there are really examples of her singing very high notes even in her head voice. We've heard a B5. A high C for a soprano is C6 (just the note after B5) - my boyfriend can sort of scream that but not really. It's crazy that his and Gaga's ranges are almost the same. His voice has a more manly quality though, even at the same notes. And B5 seems to be her pushing at the very top (it's the "whooooaaa" sound effect she does in Diggin' My Grave and Look What I Found).

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Smother Em Eh

Screamtina is a wonderful vocalist for sure, but not the best of today. 

I love Xtina tho!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Cyber Babylon
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

She screams. That's it

don't come for xtina when your avi sounds like an dying goat:messga:

2School4Cool

She is one of the best for sure. My personal favorite vocalist is Gaga (surprising right?), and I also personally love P!nk’s voice, she’s so underrated as a talented vocalist. If you can dangle upside down and spin and fly and still sing live and sound as good as the album that proves what an amazing singer you are. But there’s a reason Christina is heralded as one of the greatest vocalists, that’s because she is. I have mad respect for her talent. 

See The Best In Everyone

Archived