Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

"Needy" Might be the Fourth Single from thank u, next

27monster27

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Angelm said:

7 Rings is her Poker Face, with; tun having success, and 7 Rings becoming even bigger.

:huntyga:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GREENHighLIGHTS

Fake smile issa totally bop and it deserves to be a single.. i hope this rumor wont come true :giveup:

10 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It didn't hit #1 though.:huntyga:

Oh mess which one did? I seem to recall there was a big deal over three number ones from one album and there was 7 rings, TUN and...?

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

Oh mess which one did? I seem to recall there was a big deal over three number ones from one album and there was 7 rings, TUN and...?

It was about occupying all spots of the top 3 at the same time.  7 rings was #1,  Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored #2 and TUN #3.

On 3/16/2019 at 7:33 AM, Angelm said:

The song is a skip for me, is boring.

Bloodline and Bad Idea(Radio edit, w/o the instrumental) are top singles material.

The song is catchy tho... and if she did a remastered with a great video, it would go further!

FentyGa

i think a radio edit of bad idea should be the next single (i love the string and trap segments, but radio obv won’t), and a bloodline remix featuring nicki should be the summer hit. fake smile could be a single too 

JohnWayne97

Despite it is one of my favorite songs in the album, I think it is a Bad Idea.mp3 release it as a single. 

Archived