Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

"Needy" Might be the Fourth Single from thank u, next

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

Noticed how Pharrell Williams referred to it as her next big hit. Also, why would she perform this instead of a song that is already a single? (Although, "break up with you girlfriend, i'm bored" needs a boost.)

he/him/his

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angelm

The song is a skip for me, is boring.

Bloodline and Bad Idea(Radio edit, w/o the instrumental) are top singles material.

I feel like BUWYGIB (:poot:) has had pretty much all the attention it will get, the high-budget famous-cameo MV is out, it hit #1, people know it, but the reality is it's just not an amazing  song so I can't see it going much farther. Moving onto the next single is probably wise, although 'needy'? I mean, it's successful already but I can lowkey see NASA and/or ghostin being huge :diane:

chromaticka

yaaaaaawwwwwnnnn

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

highbythebeach
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Ew Bloodline deserves 

"ew" omg no this song is amazing

Angelm
10 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

I want Bad Idea to become the new Poker Face 

7 Rings is kinda like her Poker Face, with; tun having success, and 7 Rings becoming even bigger.

giphy.gif 

I’m not saying 7 Rings is at Poker Face level, also not saying they are similar, they are completely different  :ladyhaha: Saying 7 Rings became a bigger hit than tun, just like Poker Face did, becoming bigger than Just Dance :laughga:

BenG

Ooh yay more singles to make up the entire power rotation playlists of KIIS and Z100

Jewels n Drugs

the only song besides the singles from TUN that stand out to me is make up as far as single material :triggered:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

misunderstood

YAS **** bloodline!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Sneaky Oliver

The fanbase used to hype Needy so much before the release but I don’t think it’s going to be a hit. 

Bad Idea, Bloodline and even Fake Smile would be better options! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

riotx

I LOVE this song but I don't want to it to become a single so I don't get bored of itttttttttt

Archived