đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith says he got liposuction at 12

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Seeka
27 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

That doctor needs his/her license R E V O K E D. Who in the right mind would authorise such an invasive and psychologically charged procedure at age 12???!!!

27 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

that's illegal :triggered: 

Um... Sam may be avoiding saying the diagnosis, but he could have had gynecomastia. 

I'm not sure about you but I wouldn't want to be a boy with breasts that may or may not have a milky discharge. 

Serial Chiller

I think he exaggerated it. Where did he manage to get the money to do this? Would his parents have approved of that?

Suspiria
10 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

I think he exaggerated it. Where did he manage to get the money to do this? Would his parents have approved of that?

He's from the UK, we have free healthcare;)

I definitely laughed at some of the responses, but you guys really have it out for Sam:laughga: what did he do to you? (Other than being the first gay man to exist).

Sneaky Oliver

Its not abnormal. It’s not really “cosmetic” it’s done so the boys won’t suffer with bullying and stigma. I’ve heard of this before 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

baptism

Also it's so sad to see American's comment wondering about how people pay for their healthcare as if paying for healthcare is the norm. Y'all gotta figure that **** out. Canadians live on average nearly five years longer than Americans and it ain't 'cause we're preserving our bodies in the frigid winter temps. 

Gracious Gaga

That’s earlier than Gaga!  She didn’t start till she was 13 :udidnt:

♥ Kindness Police.

Serial Chiller
19 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

He's from the UK, we have free healthcare;)

I definitely laughed at some of the responses, but you guys really have it out for Sam:laughga: what did he do to you? (Other than being the first gay man to exist).

really? even for cosmetic surgery? I didn’t know that. Also the fact that at 12 there must be the guardian’s consent/approval unless he went back alley underground clinic. 

I still think he exaggerated it. 

baptism
1 minute ago, Serial Chiller said:

really? even for cosmetic surgery? I didn’t know that. Also the fact that at 12 there must be the guardian’s consent/approval unless he went back alley underground clinic. 

I still think he exaggerated it. 

Like, not for things that aren't necessary. Like, can't just get a free boob job. But some surgeries, like breast reductions/gender reassignment surgeries/etc. are covered. 

hardcore1996

i actually had this done myself. i was 20 though, but i think he misspoke because at least for me it wasn’t exactly liposuction like you’d think. its actual breast tissue that grows and they remove it. I was overweight most of my teen years so i wasn’t even diagnosed till I was 20 and went in to get a consult for removing excess skin that I was diagnosed with gynocemastia or however u spell it. So no, its not gonna always go away after puberty 

Serial Chiller
2 minutes ago, baptism said:

Like, not for things that aren't necessary. Like, can't just get a free boob job. But some surgeries, like breast reductions/gender reassignment surgeries/etc. are covered. 

I mean, when I was 16 I wanted to get vision correction and doctors advised me to wait until 18. Kids and teens are terrified of puberty changes and they have these thoughts of modifying themselves all the time, but to actually go through with it at 12, and having your family allowing it. That’s some serious next-level dysfunctional sh*t right there. :saladga:

27monster27

FINALLY SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW TOXIC MASCULINITY IS AFFECTING OTHER MEN. I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS.

he/him/his

weed

George Foreman is gonna sue y'all bc y'all are soooo goddamn pressedt

Seeka
35 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

I mean, when I was 16 I wanted to get vision correction and doctors advised me to wait until 18. Kids and teens are terrified of puberty changes and they have these thoughts of modifying themselves all the time, but to actually go through with it at 12, and having your family allowing it. That’s some serious next-level dysfunctional sh*t right there. :saladga:

https://www.webmd.com/men/what-is-gynecomastia

Educate thyself.

Gynecomastia gives young men in puberty ages large, female breasts that can produce milk. 

While Sam is not saying he had gynecomastia, he may just be avoiding the word for some reason. 

Even in the UK bullying happens. 

Serial Chiller
Just now, Seeka said:

https://www.webmd.com/men/what-is-gynecomastia

Educate thyself.

Gynecomastia gives young men in puberty ages large, female breasts that can produce milk. 

While Sam is not saying he had gynecomastia, he may just be avoiding the word for some reason. 

Even in the UK bullying happens. 

Sit down girl. I have gyno, not pubescent kind, the kind that stays with you past that, but no one was going to let me have a surgery to remove it at 12, an age where hormones are all over the place and the body is still changing constantly. That’s the reason why it’s puberty. Most things will settle once they mature. 

And where did I say bullying doesn’t happen in the UK? I said it’s normal for a 12-year old mind to have thoughts about cosmetic surgery, but hardly anyone actually went through with it. And a 12-year old walking into a clinic getting plastic surgery a) without guardian’s permission, is hard to believe b) with their permission, is messed up.

Check your reading comprehension before you jump to condescending mode. 

Archived