Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why So Am I Sounds Familiar

Yuuri

Featured Posts

jprince99x

You guys have discovered the most common chord progression in pop music. congratulations.

Literally Edge of Glory uses the same progression & key

Are you saying edge of glory ripped off these songs as well????

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

FentyGa

my friend played it for me and the first thing I thought was something to dance for.

McYves
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

MaxiPads:whitney:

FemaleUnconsciousAngelwingmussel-max-1mb

Totally made my day!

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

4 hours ago, darkpaw said:

And no one forced you to read mine so keep it moving GIRL...

youre literally telling him that he shouldnt do the stuff that people do on a pop music forum. if you cant see that then I-

Serial Chiller
3 hours ago, jprince99x said:

Okay i was wrong abt the key but i just made this ghetto mashup of edge of glory and so am i

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bvg4vk7blaphdfl/gaga ava.m4a?dl=0

gurl i don’t know much about music theory but that mix sounds horrible. Having the 1-4-5-1 chord progression does not make 2 songs sound the same.

1 hour ago, Fish said:

youre literally telling him that he shouldnt do the stuff that people do on a pop music forum. if you cant see that then I-

II didn’t tell him he couldn’t do anything if you can comprehend what you’re reading properly. I shared my opinion and he shared his and then you showed up and inserted yourself in something that has nothing to do with you because maybe you’re bored? Idk idc :bye:

• 3 months later...
Filleboii

The verse sounds so familiar that i am so mad why I cant put my finger on it.  Someone else feel the same? Nice song tho just cant enjoy it until i know where i know the verse from 

Archived