Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki cancels another concert

BibleThisWay

Featured Posts

Zander

What I don’t understand is that If they were waiting for the other half of the set/production to be shipped surely they would of known they needed at least a couple of hours to set everything up so the stage was complete. If the weather has been rough (which it has), they should known way more in advance whether or not it was possible to get everything shipped over and set up in time before the show. This is just really bad management and organisation. :saladga:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

:saladga:she could always just go out there and rap!! Does she really need this huge stage.

This! Imagine if she just went out there, even without backing tracks, and just rapped her songs, sung, freestyled, and chatted to her fans! I would honestly love to just have a low-key encounter with Gaga, if she was just there bringing fans onstage heaps, telling stories, chatting to the crowd and performing parts of the show a capella. 

Pop Music

even witness wan't this problematic 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

myluis617

All this means that she might not have many successful big tours in her future. She isn't a captivating performer and she is unprofessional. How much you bet Cardi's first two tours will outsell all of the tours that Nicki has had.

Bradley
8 hours ago, Logan said:

I'm sure all the fans that have tickets for future shows aren't even excited anymore, they probably will just assume it will be cancelled. 

More like they wouldn't even buy them in the first place next time.

3 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

What she needs to do is cancel the rest of the tour before things start escalating. Stop waiting until literally the last hour and start refunding tickets now, that way her fan-base will be less mad. People are going to CONTINUE to purchase tickets for nothing. 

Exactly cause if her team pulls this MESS in USA/Canada dates. :rip:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
10 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

Yesterday her mic cut out half way and she walked off and seemed PISSED 

It wouldn't surprise me if who ever the stage manager/operators/directors are the ones ****ing up and and she's pissed because this really is all coming back at her no matter what the excuse apparently is

I'm guessing it's not tait towers? 

Idk about the drugs but she literally made me re-stan after seeing her last night, she really did give everything :shrug: 

Oh wow. Maybe it is true. If it is I feel for her because that couldn’t be her fault 

Max

I don't understand it. 

Why are they cancelling her shows? Because the arena does not have "enough power"? Come on, Gaga had the BTW-Ball and the artRAVE. 

How much "power" is allowed for a show like this? 

Haralampos

Maybe she have a single stage. I know that Kylie & Madonna (I think also Gaga) had two copies of the stage because both stages must be transferred safely at low or medium speed by road and sea. That means it's impossible to have a single stage in other country on a single day. That's my speculation.

MonsterBall13
18 hours ago, DWUWpartII said:

She should start featuring in other people's concerts instead of doing her own. :madge:

She already does that in songs so it should work in concerts too :derpga: 

Archived