💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki cancels another concert

BibleThisWay

Featured Posts

TheSlash

People who bought tickets should refund it asap so Nicki sees that this is not the right thing to do :madge:  :neyde: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hardcore1996

Imagine if when this happens again a few days from now Cardi actually appeared in the “angry fans shout ‘Cardi B’” act of the show

I'm starting ot think they are doing some kind of weird insurance fraud at this point lol. idk how that'd work but I cant picture her travelling all the way to these countries and then cancelling last minute without having some sort of benefit. it's too weird.

Anderson123
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

Because this probably isn’t the reason of all those cancellations :laughga: 

I just read the rest of the comments. :laughga:

HausOfMark

She honestly needs to cancel the whole tour and re-considered some things. Shes canceling way to much. This entire album era has been a complete mess surrounded by various dramas. Its sad. 

-Mark

GoldenPonyboy
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Just cancel the whole thing. How unprofessional. 

At this point im really feeling for the fans that have to travel to future shows and how nervous they must be 

Haroon

I saw her on Monday and I don't know how or why these venues could not have enough power, no part of it seems like it could take up sooooo much electricity that a venue can't run it :duck: And if it is a case where that's what's happening, then whoever's planning it needs to check voltage output and input before booking these venues. It's just ridiculous and unfair to the fans :noparty:

riotx

"The adverse weather conditions which affected Irish Sea sailings over the last 24hrs resulted in only half the trucks carrying their equipment arriving ahead of the concert."

38 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I saw her on Monday and I don't know how or why these venues could not have enough power, no part of it seems like it could take up sooooo much electricity that a venue can't run it :duck: And if it is a case where that's what's happening, then whoever's planning it needs to check voltage output and input before booking these venues. It's just ridiculous and unfair to the fans :noparty:

How was the concert? :excited2: Not gonna lie I was considering going to one of the dates

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Haroon
4 minutes ago, Gam said:

How was the concert? :excited2: Not gonna lie I was considering going to one of the dates

I had a really great time :party: She's scheduled to come onto stage quite late (9:20PM) and she still came on 20mins late (9:40PM) and the venue curfew is 11PM but she kept playing until 11:30PM :air: There wasn't enough effort with the background videos and production overall though, quite a lot of it seemed like default videos and then clipped up mash up videos of her own music videos. Not a lot seemed tailor-made for the show which was unfortunate :sweat: She was on point though but the actual stage and production weren't anywhere near as good as The Pinkprint Tour or loads of other concerts really :emma: Also there was like 20mins of her bringing other rappers on stage and them doing their songs which I didn't enjoy, I would've rather she spent that time doing her own songs but I guess it's nice to share the spotlight too :sweat:

Archived