Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

I ****ing love her. She’s so fantastically shady

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Morphine Prince

Can’t even understand art. Maybe she should stay away from the narrative. 

Still salty years later, I see. 

Loyalty

Not her still carrying on this beef :excuseu: ..

Why can’t she just be the bigger person and just forget any of it happened. 

Glamourpuss

I didn't even know about this video which shows the non existent backlash it got. 

That's a horrible thing to do to anyone. 

Glamourpuss
Just now, Mercurio said:

Not her still carrying on this beef :excuseu: ..

Why can’t she just be the bigger person and just forget any of it happened. 

Are you kidding me?

She has been the bigger person. 

Not only that but how can anybody ever get over something like this? He depicts her naked in a video. :triggered:

Morphine Prince

For the simple minded: 

Kanye picked out some controversial famous people that he’s either worked with or have been associated with in the past. He picked out a wide spectrum of people, probably because there’s no person who likes everyone in the video. The video itself is really uncomfortable, because it mirrors how the media/world is super obsessed with these famous people, almost in a serial killer kind of way. Even when these famous people are really vulnerable (sleeping and naked), we still keep looking at them. At the end though, he thanks them for being famous and kind of having to put up with being famous. There’s a redeeming/clear shot at the end of the whole painting. Reminds me that these people have still put in a lot of work and that there are people who look up to them nonetheless, and how everything might look good on the outside, but we don’t have a clear picture of how it actually is. Kanye breaks the 4th wall at the end by looking at the screen, kind of saying “I know””

3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Kanye picked out some controversial famous people that he’s either worked with or have been associated with in the past. He picked out a wide spectrum of people, probably because there’s no person who likes everyone in the video. The video itself is really uncomfortable, because it mirrors how the media/world is super obsessed with these famous people, almost in a serial killer kind of way. Even when these famous people are really vulnerable (sleeping and naked), we still keep looking at them. At the end though, he thanks them for being famous and kind of having to put up with being famous. There’s a redeeming/clear shot at the end of the whole painting. Reminds me that these people have still put in a lot of work and that there are people who look up to them nonetheless, and how everything might look good on the outside, but we don’t have a clear picture of how it actually is. Kanye breaks the 4th wall at the end by looking at the screen, kind of saying “I know””

This doesn't really justify anything TBH. It's undoubtedly smart but he still depicted people naked without their consent, two of them being an abuser next to his victim. Regardless of the context and artistic vision behind it -- that's a sh*tty thing to do. It can be creatively intelligent and also a garbage thing to do, and Taylor has every right to get mad over it.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Ryusei

She isnt carrying on beef she is simply liking a post she agrees with. Nobody except stan twitter will ever even know about stuff like that. The whole situation clearly hurt her deeply and she isnt letting bullys just get away, she reminds them they exist and how Kim started a witch-hunt that again hurt her. This is the reason why bullys just keep doing what they're doing cause nobody is reminded after the stuff is out of the media and since media was against taylor anyway it made her seem like the bad one when she was the one getting hurt and dragged through the mud by the media and literally everyone except her fans on social media. She was clearly in a deep hole after this whole ordeal. She joked in her Elle essay that she learned to make a few drinks in 2016 meaning she used alcohol to cope at times... she may have joked about it but it came across kinda dark to me. 

Musery

Versace

Lol GGD users think labeling something "ART" should protect it from criticism. OKAY. 

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, gag said:

This doesn't really justify anything TBH. It's undoubtedly smart but he still depicted people naked without their consent, two of them being an abuser next to his victim. Regardless of the context and artistic vision behind it -- that's a sh*tty thing to do. It can be creatively intelligent and also a garbage thing to do, and Taylor has every right to get mad over it.

Art can be uncomfortable, but yes she has the right to be upset. But she claims to be the bigger person and continues to be nasty years later. 

Just admit you are angry and stop with the shadiness.  

She is far from innocent herself. With the whole Bad Blood fiasco, etc. 

Archived