💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift likes post dragging Kanye West

Lighter

Featured Posts

sipthistea

She's too political correct honestly. That's why she comes as fake and unauthentic sometimes. I feel the video is just a commentary about fame today. It's important to make a distinction between nakedness and ****ography. In the video, none of them is having a sexual intercourse with the other. 

When she's the one making mistakes and going against her own feminism, then she's the victim. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Also interesting that 11 other people's figures were in this video but we're focusing on one of them. 

Her name is also in the song. With a lyric she approved and later cried about despite Kim Kardashian exposing her lies. 

The "leaked" phone call only detailed that Kanye would mention her name in a new song, and if she would be ok with that. Taylor had no idea he was going to say that he wants to f*ck her and that he'd call her a bitch on top, she was just ok with being name-dropped in a "we're friends now" kinda way. Please don't deflect on this and pretend like Kim Kardashian is a legitimate and honest source of information. She's literally crying on Instagram about fashion sites "ripping her designs off" when she was the one who sent them the designs of the outfits before she even wore them, so that there could be rip-offs in the first place as soon as she stepped out. Kim K is not some activist trying to better the world, all she cares about is her own ass and how it can generate more money. She's literally a goddamn Kardashian.

Pop Music

she is honestly perfect

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The "leaked" phone call only detailed that Kanye would mention her name in a new song, and if she would be ok with that. Taylor had no idea he was going to say that he wants to f*ck her and that he'd call her a bitch on top, she was just ok with being name-dropped in a "we're friends now" kinda way. Please don't deflect on this and pretend like Kim Kardashian is a legitimate and honest source of information. She's literally crying on Instagram about fashion sites "ripping her designs off" when she was the one who sent them the designs of the outfits before she even wore them, so that there could be rip-offs in the first place as soon as she stepped out. Kim K is not some activist trying to better the world, all she cares about is her own ass and how it can generate more money. She's literally a goddamn Kardashian.

In the video, Taylor agrees to the lyrics "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex" 

She didn't agree to "I made that bitch famous" 

Guillaume Hamon
14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The "leaked" phone call only detailed that Kanye would mention her name in a new song, and if she would be ok with that. Taylor had no idea he was going to say that he wants to f*ck her and that he'd call her a bitch on top, she was just ok with being name-dropped in a "we're friends now" kinda way.

Didn't she say she didn't even know that he would drop her name when she complained about the song's lyrics after the track release right before the KK video shown she knew about this name dropping?

FentyGa
34 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

But she literally does the same with her songs and her exes. But because she's a girl, no one says anything. 

she doesn't include videos of them naked in her videos.
She makes songs about them, as most musicians do.
Gaga, Ariana, Bey, it's normal for an artist to make songs about their experiences.

42 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Your opinion. Millions of Catholics could have felt their religion was being mocked and bastardized. 

It all comes down to each individual's interpretation.

That's the beauty and curse of art. 

But the difference is that Alejandro was social commentary. And, sure, you could argue the same about Kanye's video, but Gaga's doesn't explicitly harm specific people, and it sure as hell doesn't expose anyone's body without their consent.

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Didn't she pretend she didn't even know that he would drop her name when she complained about the song's lyrics after the song release right before the KK video shown  she knew about this name dropping?

Not only that: Kim alleges that Swift knew about this footage and was nervous about it. “They sent an attorney’s letter like, ‘Don’t you dare do anything with that footage,’ and asking us to destroy it.”

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

For the simple minded: 

Kanye picked out some controversial famous people that he’s either worked with or have been associated with in the past. He picked out a wide spectrum of people, probably because there’s no person who likes everyone in the video. The video itself is really uncomfortable, because it mirrors how the media/world is super obsessed with these famous people, almost in a serial killer kind of way. Even when these famous people are really vulnerable (sleeping and naked), we still keep looking at them. At the end though, he thanks them for being famous and kind of having to put up with being famous. There’s a redeeming/clear shot at the end of the whole painting. Reminds me that these people have still put in a lot of work and that there are people who look up to them nonetheless, and how everything might look good on the outside, but we don’t have a clear picture of how it actually is. Kanye breaks the 4th wall at the end by looking at the screen, kind of saying “I know””

While that’s nice and all, I think it was in horrible taste for him to do that to these celebrities without their consent (I could bet you that if he asked Taylor for permission, she would have said no). It’s just creepy and strange. How would you feel if someone took your face and put it on a realistic looking naked body of you and then make it into a music video for millions to see? 

Just cause it’s art doesn’t mean this was okay... 

trolly troll troll

Guillaume Hamon
59 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Nobody except stan twitter will ever even know about stuff like that.

But once a thing about a big celeb' is making a polemic on twitter medias gonna discuss it right after then everybody gonna know tho.

She's in the business since like 12 years so she knew well what it would generate and she chose to do it right before her album release when a ton of post dragging west for it have been done along these last years.

1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

The whole situation clearly hurt her deeply and she isnt letting bullys just get away

Not with this perfect timing. That's marketing from the queen of marketing y'all. :) 

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Your opinion. Millions of Catholics could have felt their religion was being mocked and bastardized. 

It all comes down to each individual's interpretation.

That's the beauty and curse of art. 

Quit the pretentious bullshit. I can't stand it when people act all snooty and superior and are like "well that's art" as though that makes it ok.

You were so rude earlier when you felt like you had to explain the art and referred to everybody else as "simple-minded" as though they couldn't understand the reference. The reference was irrelevant!

I like art too and know how to analyse. I admit that the idea Kanye came up with to depict that art work in his video was clever but the execution of it deserves to be criticised in the way it has been.

Her naked body is shown for everyone to see and that's what Taylor has a problem with.

You also mentioned earlier about the Bad Blood fiasco as though it's the same thing. It's not and it's irrelevant what she's done to other people (which was clearly a publicity stunt). It's not up to others to decide whether that makes them worthy of public ridicule or not. 

Art shouldn't be excused just because it's art. 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Quit the pretentious bullshit. I can't stand it when people act all snooty and superior and are like "well that's art" as though that makes it ok.

I like art too and know how to analyse. I admit that the idea Kanye came up with to depict that art work in his video was clever but the execution of it deserves to be criticised in the way it has been.

You were so rude earlier when you felt like you had to explain the art and referred to everybody else as "simple-minded" as though they couldn't understand the reference. The reference was irrelevant!

Her naked body is shown for everyone to see and that's what Taylor has a problem with

You also mentioned earlier about the Bad Blood fiasco as though it's the same thing. It's not and it's irrelevant what she's done to other people (which was clearly a publicity stunt). It's not up to others to decide whether that makes them worthy of public ridicule or not. 

Art shouldn't be excused just because it's art. 

It isn’t irrelevant. Not understanding what the artist’s intention was and jumping to conclusions with no background is just illogical. 

If someone like you, who gets it but still disagrees and has their own interpretation, then go all out. 

Everyone has a right to criticize art. 

Economy
1 hour ago, Mercurio said:

Not her still carrying on this beef :excuseu: ..

Why can’t she just be the bigger person and just forget any of it happened. 

Or recognize that it made her more famous!

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Or recognize that it made her more famous!

It didn't though and that's another problem she had with the whole thing because Kanye has tried to take the credit. She was already famous. She was already successful.

She didn't need him to help her career and when he stormed that stage at the VMA's she was up there winning an award ffs. How could she have won that if she needed him to make her famous.

Archived