💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

There's nothing "fishy" or weird about iG video views

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Ok I keep seeing fans here and people on twitter saying that there's a bug, there's something fishy, they are buying views... 

I posted this on the thread but I want to create this one so yall read it and understand the situation. Also to block those haters talking about bought views etc.

FIRST: Do you really think a label that doesn't spend money on certifications, radio or buying views for her actual music videos are going to spend money buying instagram views for a random video of her laughing at a mistake on a tattoo  if it was a promo video or something...

This has gotten its views in the most organic way possible.

They started skyrocketing like crazy after the oscars. Remember this is instagram, like facebook it counts views that play automatically even in the search section. The video is so short that even if you play it once, it starts playing again and that's another view, If you find it funny you watch it twice, then a third time plays automatically, boom, third view. Even if you stop it after one second.

News sites and media linked it on their: gaga gets a tattoo and makes a mistake articles. It was even featured on twitter moments.

Then millions and millions coming to her insta after the oscars (her pics are at almost 5 million likes) boom, another boost, just by scroling through it to watch her profile.

The video gets 200M views and surpasses Kylie Jenner. Headlines all over twitter and news sites: Gaga surpasses the most viewed video by a celebrity!

Boom, third boost.

Then Gaga gets 400M and gets the most viewed video ever on the platform, another round of articles and twitter posts.

repeat again with 600M (idk why but everyone was making articles: the fastest ever video to reach 600M views on the internet)

expect another boost with the articles that are coming after the 1B views.

As you see, it has been totally organic and normal.

nothing fishy.

River

I still need to watch this video I think

Link please thank you (next, ok I said that:lana:)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

5 minutes ago, River said:

I still need to watch this video I think

Link please thank you (next, ok I said that:lana:)

just go to her IG. shes not a heavy poster so its right there at the top.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

58 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

(idk why but everyone was making articles: the fastest ever video to reach 600M views on the internet)

Gaga getting a bad tattoo is a great clickbait headline (clicks= $$$). Incidentally boosting the viewcount, breaking more IG records and warranting more headlines.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

PunkTheFunk

The video must have been embedded in so many articles in the wake of the Bradley rumours and those articles were viewed by many people...just my guess.

River
21 minutes ago, KNJ said:

just go to her IG. shes not a heavy poster so its right there at the top.

I wanted to feel like a rich duchess who asks her maids to do something for her and you tell me to do it by myself, life is not fair:selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Sneaky Oliver

I wonder if Gaga is even aware of this :laughga: It’s clear that the media can boost your views and streams and she kinda lost that help in the past eras and she has it again now. Hoping it’ll work out for LG6 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

uo111

I mean, 1 billion is an unfathomable number, especially on a platform like Instagram.

I'm not saying it's not possible, but damn girl. And you are just like, "of course one article written about her would get an instagram video 200 million views."

GURL :air: Even if she did get an article written every 200 million views, IT'S STILL NOT NORMAL.

That doesn't mean I'm not living for it though. :legend:

NewYorkCity
8 hours ago, uo111 said:

I mean, 1 billion is an unfathomable number, especially on a platform like Instagram.

I'm not saying it's not possible, but damn girl. And you are just like, "of course one article written about her would get an instagram video 200 million views."

GURL :air: Even if she did get an article written every 200 million views, IT'S STILL NOT NORMAL.

That doesn't mean I'm not living for it though. :legend:

Can you please point me out where I said that ONE article gets her 200M views? 

• 2 weeks later...
uo111

You know, even if this was fake I'm STILL living for it! :oops:

More iconic than Shallowbucks.

Pacify Him

Gaga’s the only main pop girl who doesn’t buy views. Beyoncé, Rihanna, and Katy? They do :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

sipthistea

I hate this celebrity culture. Who cares about a stupid tattoo video?

I love Gaga, but these type of things are just so ridiculous. 

Archived