💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Monsters insulting Gaga's private clothing choices

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Suspiria

While I definitely agree no one should expect her to dress up to go to the supermarket, I also don't think you should compare her fans' clothes to hers.

She is a multi-millionaire with personal stylists and free clothes from the biggest fashion houses, while we're mostly busy students who make like $100 a week:rip:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga
Just now, Borislshere said:

lol is it that serious 

tumblr_oaeybaWzwM1u6n38po1_250.gif

It is. Gaga does indeed check her Twitter feed. I don't need her read any hate and feel pressure from this fanbase regarding her looks.

lamaisongaga.com

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

lol is it that serious 

tumblr_oaeybaWzwM1u6n38po1_250.gif

yes :whitney: and if even if they're joking, we're still going to drag them :whitney: 

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

While I definitely agree no one should expect her to dress up to go to the supermarket, I also don't think you should compare her fans' clothes to hers.

She is a multi-millionaire with personal stylists and free clothes from the biggest fashion houses, while we're mostly busy students who make like $100 a week:rip:

That still doesn't change the fact that we shouldn't let the girl live and wear some sweats when doing quick grocery shopping. You never know what's going on behind closed doors. Maybe she just got a fibromyalgia massage and isn't allowed to wear any heels for the next few hours.

lamaisongaga.com

Jenina

I've gotten to the point that when I'm buying clothes I ask myself if I'd be able to double them as pajamas so I can't say anything :air:  But yeah when I'm having a pain flare up day the last thing I want to be doing is wearing clothes that aren't pjs

cool

fivefoottwo
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

we're mostly busy students who make like $100 a week

all the more we should be humble and not drag her clothing choices

Spoiler

not directed at you btw, @ the people who were coming for her for what she wears in her free time 

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

It is. Gaga does indeed check her Twitter feed. I don't need her read any hate and feel pressure from this fanbase regarding her looks.

I don't think twitter Stans are going to make her change her mind about what she wears to jump out at Starbucks. It's the same **** we've been saying since she moved out to California. 

SlaeUrAnus

If you're sat critiquing a woman about her fashion when all she is doing is going shopping, getting coffee etc. then you need to get your priorities straight. 

Like, what you expect? A full on look when running errands? :oprah:

In my messy era.

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

I don't think twitter Stans are going to make her change her mind about what she wears to jump out at Starbucks. It's the same **** we've been saying since she moved out to California. 

I don't think we should see that as anything positive or something that should just be ignored.

lamaisongaga.com

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I don't think we should see that as anything positive or something that should just be ignored.

No one said you should ignore it but that first responsive was hella aggressive. All they said was "we went from this to that" and you went in on them being a twink, broke and musty. Like? :rip:

Sneaky Oliver

You are so shady! :teehee: I’m living! Pls keep it going :teehee:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I think some stans depend on Gaga to fulfill their high fashion fantasies as a way of coping with their boring ass lives  :oops:

I cannot judge her, however, because this is how I dress when I go to Trancas country market 

spacer.png

Reality

Thank you!

I mean, she's going out to get some groceries, why does she need to be dressed up in 10-inch heels with a leather jacket on in 90-degree weather?  That just makes no sense. 

🖤👹

misunderstood

"twinks like you who are sitting in their non-washed jockstraps with their Acer laptop at home judging a 32 y/o millionaire."

LMAO

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived