💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Monsters insulting Gaga's private clothing choices

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

Lately there have been a lot of discussions going on on Twitter of "little monsters" insulting and bashing Gaga for wearing sweatpants and flats during her private moments when running errands. I would like to know what you guys think of this. I've tried to give them some clapback and educate them but most still stay ignorant and want her to wear Haute Couture & millions worth of diamonds when grabbing a coffee.

lamaisongaga.com

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnother

One of the many things that bug me with this fanbase. That first tweet was a serve sis. 

Xoxo Adriana

me looking up what these broke monsters are wearing on all their social medias

2mfemi8.jpg

Gaga goes from wearing McQueen to Tiffany's while some judgy f*cks here go from wearing H&M to Walmart....and I thought there was only one Judge Judy on this earth...

JustAnother
2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

me looking up what monsters are wearing on all their social medias

2mfemi8.jpg

loose flannels and jeans that weren’t torn right 

It's so ridiculous to compare her arriving at the airport where she knows, and wants to be photographed versus an errand run to a local grocery store where she SHOULDN'T be expected to get photographed. Some of y'all just really don't understand female consent at all. :saladga:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

11 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

This is one of the best tweets I saw this year lmao some of us are so messy but we are not as messy as the Beyhive lmao they are still judging a wig from 10 yrs ago

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

"non washed jockstraps" is sending me places :air:

I said what I said

lamaisongaga.com

Zander

If she wants to wear sweatpants to a Starbucks run, let her. F**k, I think she's earned it this year.

fivefoottwo

this is so sad wtf :saladga: gaga shouldn't be judged for her private moments, when she's not willingly putting herself in public eye. like what's not clicking?! some of these "monsters" do not sound like fans at all. how repulsive 

Spoiler

your clapback was hilarious tho. i was cackling when i refreshed my feed eariler

Archived