💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Monsters insulting Gaga's private clothing choices

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Jarvin
9 hours ago, Zander said:

If she wants to wear sweatpants to a Starbucks run, let her. F**k, I think she's earned it this year.

She does not even need to earn anything. If she ****ing flops for three years she can still wear anything she wants. :laughga:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk, nobody ever said that she has to wear haute couture for that 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe they were just shocked she dressed this way which may be just a matter of taste, we can’t deny the fact that this look was awful but tbh, we all do the same when we go to a grocery store like we just don’t care, but that’s what we can call the price of fame, she’ll always have eyes on her even when she’s doing the most insignificant things, she is Lady Gaga.

Catnikko

well she shouldn't have set it up with "I'll never be caught dead without heels" type comments :air: 

riotx
2 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

well she shouldn't have set it up with "I'll never be caught dead without heels" type comments :air: 

People change, you know? She even said once "Fu ck Hollywood" and that she is a singer, not an actress and now she is in a movie

Vergil

Elitism and body shaming in the same tweet? Wow you outdid yourself.

Lady Rah Rah

Honestly Gaga can wear a f**king trash bag and would look A M A Z I N G. No way does she need/should wear couture fashion all the time. Let her live :kiss:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Schwerk

I love seeing her dressed casually. Because to me her style is cute and I love to see what she feels comfortable in and picks out on her own. I love how she still rocks the same leather jacket after 9 years for example.

I love seeing her like that  because it means she has some down time from being Gaga. She works so hard, I will never complain about what she wears on her day off,as long as she's comfortable. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

SKANK
5 hours ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Honestly Gaga can wear a f**king trash bag and would look A M A Z I N G. No way does she need/should wear couture fashion all the time. Let her live :kiss:

She literally has worn trash bags and looked amazing.

article-2597474-1CD8736000000578-150_634

small_150914-095428_mi140915spe_0037.jpg

bc95772d4366b9ae2dd8c97dba373a3a--plasti

Lady-Gaga-Stefani-Joanne-Angelina-German

Gaga has made fashion a massive part of her art and her persona as a public figure, so criticism of what she is wearing is always going to be fair game.

The only thing more surprising than Lady Gaga wearing sweatpants would be this fan base not having a meltdown when someone criticizes Gaga.

brucee
18 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I can understand it to be fair. I remember the time when she said we'd never see her wearing flip flops to put out the trash and that's one of the things that drew me in. She really seemed like this larger than life superstar. I haven't stopped seeing her that way so when I see her in clothing like this it just seems so wrong. 

However now that I'm older I can totally understand why she'd wear something like this because I do too. There's a time and a place for dressing up and Starbucks isn't one of them. 

But I still miss how she used to be. 

if that what drew people in Lady Gaga then you fooled yourself alone..... 

C'mon people nobody understands ? You wasted your time thinking she was an alien, that she doesn't need to eat or drink, or that she'll never wear pants. 

I'm not talking about you precisely, but to all the people that still think like you. 

Grow up, she needs to drink too.

(plus I think it's one more dictat of life. One must be free to dress all up, whenever he/she wants, red carpet, grocery, one must be free to wear sweatpants, one can completely not give a single **** about ever being fashionable.... We don't have to be on point of style to be ourselves, it's just society that is gonna judge you as someone who gave up and it's disgusting)

hello hello baby.

LaMaisonGaga
9 hours ago, Vergil said:

Elitism and body shaming in the same tweet? Wow you outdid yourself.

Go cry about it and let us know when you‘re done

lamaisongaga.com

Chromatic

Ten years in the industry, and some of you still can't separate Stefani from Lady Gaga.

beaublue

I’m pretty positive that Twitter user modern_ecstasy who posted the original comments on Gaga’s outfits has an account on here...

Glamourpuss
6 hours ago, brucee said:

if that what drew people in Lady Gaga then you fooled yourself alone..... 

C'mon people nobody understands ? You wasted your time thinking she was an alien, that she doesn't need to eat or drink, or that she'll never wear pants. 

I'm not talking about you precisely, but to all the people that still think like you. 

Grow up, she needs to drink too.

(plus I think it's one more dictat of life. One must be free to dress all up, whenever he/she wants, red carpet, grocery, one must be free to wear sweatpants, one can completely not give a single **** about ever being fashionable.... We don't have to be on point of style to be ourselves, it's just society that is gonna judge you as someone who gave up and it's disgusting)

Oh come on you know it's not that alone and I was there for the music. 

Most of us miss her old ways  because it was fun and interesting when she'd step out of a hotel wearing something unusual. 

Most of us are accepting of how she dresses now. But some still have to get used to it. It's as simple as that. 

MEDONER

I'm pretty sure the reason why she wears casual clothes during her private moments is for the most part because she wants to go unnoticed and just being a normal girl from time to time, like think about it, she got photographed and followed even when dressed like that, imagine what would have happened if she went full on Gaga :shrug:

Also that flip-flops quote is either still valid since she still never wore them on public events or broken since 2009, you choose :ohwell:

lady-gaga-without-makeup-2.jpg

Archived