Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Monsters insulting Gaga's private clothing choices

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Felixorfelicia
1 hour ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

F*ck all of this 2011 kindness crap lmao

Then why did u even call him out or start this post when it’s all ‘kindness crap’ damn some ppl

Tease it to Jesus

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

privacy is not a relevant, let alone a viable, concept in this day and age. she used to play with, even exploit, the illusory boundary between private and public. 

used to.

illusory.

things changed. she changed.

i also don't think she herself visits her social media platforms anymore; i think her management does and simply informs her. 

she thinks it's the toilet of the internet, and it kinda is, but that won't change fan behavior. instead, she changed hers: she's almost non-present. and for the sake of her mental health, it's okay.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

sipthistea

The price of fame.

She really talks about respect, equality and no judging others. But some of her fans do quite the opposite:

They bully people on twitter (Even Gaga's team and close ones)

They create fake scams and give her a bad image

They judge every single choice of hers 

They "unstan" when she's not on top of her game

They play the victim 

Fresco
1 hour ago, not asher613 said:

And we're reminded when she dresses, not casual, but like she just crawled out of a dumpster. 

This is just absurd. Fashionista haute coutre snobbishness. For real people with normal middle income or less, dumpster clothing is dirty, ripped, stained, worn out, or the wrong size. Some people will change their entire wardrobe every year for style, but most will not. Most people only get photographed at events or parties, not at the grocery store or stopping for coffee.

The Taylor picture that everyone is talking about now approvingly, she was wearing an oversized way too big men's flannel shirt as a shirt dress with high heeled bootlets.

Lady Palutena

I agree that Gaga's private moments and what she wears during those are her own business; hell, I lounge around my home in just my polyester pants and a long-sleeve nightshirt. 

However, you did not try to "educate" those people in any way. If anything, your response was intended to belittle and tear them down by throwing in phrases like "unwashed jock strap" and "acer laptop". There is nothing educational about that, dear.

4a5t9qf.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

not asher613
1 hour ago, Slip7676 said:

This is just absurd. Fashionista haute coutre snobbishness. For real people with normal middle income or less, dumpster clothing is dirty, ripped, stained, worn out, or the wrong size. Some people will change their entire wardrobe every year for style, but most will not. Most people only get photographed at events or parties, not at the grocery store or stopping for coffee.

The Taylor picture that everyone is talking about now approvingly, she was wearing an oversized way too big men's flannel shirt as a shirt dress with high heeled bootlets.

You need to find better dumpsters, darling. 

Diamond heart99

I’m so over anyone being pressed about LG’s choices. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

freebit

I feel like some fans want her to be like Dita Von Teese & be "on" and glammed up all the time, living her art and Gaga-ness 24/7. This is too much to ask IMO. She has chronic pain, and its not a crime if she wants to just have her me time in sweatpants and comfy shoes. I mean, even Bowie (after a few eras of constant costumes and fame) came to a period where he photographed mostly in basic t-shirts and jeans. 

Hurem
1 hour ago, blackstar said:

y'all, it's not that serious :toofunny:

If someone was to take a pic of you while you're out getting coffee and then tweeted and made fun of you, how'd you feel? I understand we stan a fashion icon and she has served fierce looks (still does tbh), but what's the point of judging her outfit while she's on her (well deserved) break and is just getting Starbucks? You're getting kinda lost in all this Twitter fame you gained recently and it's sad to see that you'd tweet anything just to get a couple of retweets and likes.

giphy.gif

Renie

I wish my life was so simple that Gaga in sweats was something i needed to complain about. For the people that have a problem with it, the real problem is themselves, not her outfit choices! 

Let the woman live! I love her in these looks! If she wants to be a real person and not shower and put on sweats! More power to her! It makes her relatable! And I love it because finally I can afford to buy something she wears! :ladyhaha: 

People hold women to a certain beauty standard. “Oh she doesn’t have her nails done, she didn’t put on makeup today, sneakers, messy hair, leggings, not designer clothes...” I’d love to see how many of those types of comments come from males who don’t have to put in nearly as much time to meet those standards. Sometimes we just want to say f*** it and leave the house without mascara and a bra! And you better believe we will! 

Also what’s more attention getting than romping around the grocery store in 6 in heels. Im sure it’s nice to go out and not be gawked at by everyone. Sometimes im sure it’s nice to be left alone. This topic got me more fired up than I thought!! Haha sorry!

I rather see her shopping in normal clothing than this:

ffdeec6b3c4b9c126dc5638c3d696f3c.jpg

I love this outfit but you get the point.

avalon x
12 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I rather see her shopping in normal clothing than this:

ffdeec6b3c4b9c126dc5638c3d696f3c.jpg

I love this outfit but you get the point.

Sis, I was just about to come for you. :rip: She looks bayutiful. 

30 minutes ago, Renie said:

I wish my life was so simple that Gaga in sweats was something i needed to complain about. For the people that have a problem with it, the real problem is themselves, not her outfit choices! 

This 👏 one 👏 right 👏 here. 👏

And I also completely agree with the part you mentioned about beauty standards.

30 minutes ago, Hurem said:

If someone was to take a pic of you while you're out getting coffee and then tweeted and made fun of you, how'd you feel? I understand we stan a fashion icon and she has served fierce looks (still does tbh), but what's the point of judging her outfit while she's on her (well deserved) break and is just getting Starbucks? 

It's online bullying, plain and simple. Like just because she's Gaga or a celebrity doesn't change that. Imagine the same thing being done to a normal person.

(Talking about all the negative posts in general, not just this one)

Archived