Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga performed at a local bar last night

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Maybe she gave birth already and is about to reveal the baby to the world soon...

Inb4 she just ditched the baby in an orphanage for all to forget about it and never to be seen again.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
59 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

her impromptu performances are what positively sets her apart from her peers though. 
:triggered:

someday, impromptu and enigmatic will belong together, just like art and pop did....someday...somehow

tumblr_n67dh0jjlP1svi3flo1_500.jpg

Can you imagine how happy she probably is? She’s acted in one of the biggest movies of the year and been fully recognized- this is such a big dream of hers.

And she can still do these intimate shows on a whim? I’m so grateful to get to witness all her hard work pay off. Which other musical artist has shown so much grace, talent, and diversity? LG6 on the way too. Ugh.

giskardsb

We need the longer performance.

This though is the magic of Jazz that  so many don't get.... The "standards" are called "standards" for a reason... they are basically required knowledge for Jazz artists.  And the musicians are good enough to transpose as needed.  So a singer like Gaga can walk up to a  bunch of unknown musicians, or a bunch of jazz musicians that don't know each other can show up at a jam, and they can all play together because they speak the same musical language, understand harmony, know their instruments, know the song structure of the standards, and know how to listen to each other and play off each other.   It's a "musicians" genre.

Allan

Remember when she said that if she didn't explode as a popular artist she'd be still doing her thing in small bars and clubs? Well, that's how we know it's true :flutter:

CannaeDrive
8 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

We need the longer performance.

This though is the magic of Jazz that  so many don't get.... The "standards" are called "standards" for a reason... they are basically required knowledge for Jazz artists.  And the musicians are good enough to transpose as needed.  So a singer like Gaga can walk up to a  bunch of unknown musicians, or a bunch of jazz musicians that don't know each other can show up at a jam, and they can all play together because they speak the same musical language, understand harmony, know their instruments, know the song structure of the standards, and know how to listen to each other and play off each other.   It's a "musicians" genre.

:applause: Couldn' say it better.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

LaLa

Looking and sounding amazing :firega: I love when she does this sort of thing, it obviously makes her so happy. 

And here I was, fully prepared for a blackout between the Oscars and the Met... silly me :smh:

mariomania1234

She sounds so good. I have so much respect for these one off performances.

Regina George
7 hours ago, Jakkusan said:

fake flop fans 

We need to forget about this concept. Not everyone will like everything. Thank you.

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

OT She looks gorgeous and sounds amazing! 

riotx
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

Love her but the fur better be faux though. :saladga:

It’s real fur. Sadly. She keeps using fur every week she can. :rip:

Diamond heart99

I love everything about this!

Except the fact that I wasn’t there. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived