Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga performed at a local bar last night

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Rifek
1 hour ago, GovFameHooker said:

Shouldn't she be in the studio recording some slaying pipes with Rihanna and Sophie?

You better work bish !! :neyde:

Nah if she has recorded it already  :queenga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WORLDofGAGA

I don’t know if this was last night as there are more videos on Twitter and I can’t see her la vie en rose tattoo when she takes her black coat off, unless it’s the lighting lol

@W0RLDofGAGA

Good reminder to pray the rosary for a  studio recording of Coquette with her 'they love you' lyric change :pray: 

15 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I don’t know if this was last night as there are more videos on Twitter and I can’t see her la vie en rose tattoo when she takes her black coat off, unless it’s the lighting lol

Her rose tattoo is not as noticeable as I imagined... 

spacer.png

Phaye Monster

It’s like she has a jazz radar. Wherever there’s jazz, there will be a Gaga. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Neight Shayde
26 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

It’s like she has a jazz radar. Wherever there’s jazz, there will be a Gaga. 

i laughed so hard at this :sharon:

NewUsername
3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

the gays clicking on this faster than you can say Ferrari, expecting an Enigma-esque bar performance, when its really justanotherjazzshow.mp3

Oh look, theres a saxophone. 2019 is the new 2015

tenor.gif?itemid=10120147

her impromptu performances are what positively sets her apart from her peers though. 
:triggered:

Lextyr97
13 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

her impromptu performances are what positively sets her apart from her peers though. 
:triggered:

And the fact that she sings at these impromptu events flawlessly sets her even further apart from her peers :ally:

Fresco

Oh, she was out to impress!  The leather dress and ostrich fur. :hug:

She is also wearing a very large sparkly ring. Does not look pink.( Though she's not lit well.)  So, what does this mean ?

S0436

Usually if she performs an impromptu performance it means she is gearing up for something new.  Enigma doesn’t return for months, so you be the judge...

Babylon98
18 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Usually if she performs an impromptu performance it means she is gearing up for something new.  Enigma doesn’t return for months, so you be the judge...

When were the other times she did that?

Linus Gaga

Sorry just my opinion,  but how can she dressed and looked better in a small bar than some of the  red carpets choice ????  Her stylist should strike a balance between the events she attend:oprah:

Hit me a message and say hi !

SharkmanthaC

This may have seemed impromptu but she was dressed so nicely maybe she had it planned. She looks amazing and the vocals were incredible. 

she/her/hers

Archived