💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

misunderstood

Love it so much!

Even though the beat reminds me A LOT of Money (Same producer so expected), and HUMBLE.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
26 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Video is amazing, always serving visuals. Song isn't an instant grab for me but give me a day on loop and it will be. A queen. 

I knew your fine ass would have taste! :huntyga:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

weed

yasss I love the video, the song is decent. The song at the end of the MV is better

Sandrology

As no one mentioned it -  THIS IS A DIRECT DISS TO Danielle Bregoli aka. Bhad Babie!

ZiggyZiggs
15 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

As no one mentioned it -  THIS IS A DIRECT DISS TO Danielle Bregoli aka. Bhad Babie!

Wait what!?! Receipts!!

Sandrology
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Wait what!?! Receipts!!

Don't have any but it's very obvious if you know of their beef at an event and after that on twitter

This video sums it up very well i guess

Miel
7 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Money and Sally Walker have the same producer, J. White. He also produced most of (or the entirety, I don’t remember) of Iggy’s upcoming album. Calling her desperate is a bit much, lol. Money and HUMBLE. aren’t particularly original, just some of the most recent and popular examples of songs similar to Iggy’s. 

That’s fair. I guess I’m more concerned nobody on her team cared to stop that, though, all considering Iggy’s “reputation”. It’s not a particularly original beat, but it’s similar enough that she might get dragged for it (good her flow is different enough).

3 points in and ready for more

whore

Yeah I like the song at the end better :lolly: “Sally Walker” is kind of a joke, and I don’t know why it’s a “come-back” :lana:

Opulence

Can someone explain the MV to me? Is it a parody of a known story or film or something? I find it a bit weird and distasteful.. a close friend of mine died last year by getting run down by a car, and the shot of it happening at the start and then the dancing at the funeral all seems a bit much

StrawberryBlond

It's starting to grow on me more and more. Strange concept, but one that demands repeat watching. Now the James Charles make up tutorial makes sense. Definitely loving the beat, even if it is very similar to Humble and Money, but so much of rap is samples anyway there's very little beat originality left, so what's the big deal? I'm really rooting for Iggy to finally release this new album. Now she's independent, she has that freedom. If her last EP was so good, I'd like to see what she can do on a full-length album.

15 minutes ago, Opulence said:

Can someone explain the MV to me? Is it a parody of a known story or film or something? I find it a bit weird and distasteful.. a close friend of mine died last year by getting run down by a car, and the shot of it happening at the start and then the dancing at the funeral all seems a bit much

I found out that Little Sally Walker is an old children's rhyme that Iggy has ammended. The Sally character is believed to be Bhad Bhabie, who threw a drink at Iggy last year and has said damning stuff about her career on Twitter ever since and this seems to be Iggy calling her a silly little girl who messed with the wrong person and now she's ruined her. But yeah, it is a rather distasteful concept although it was done in a very comedic, unrealistic way to show it isn't meant to be seriously laughing at road victims, it's just a metaphor. Didn't expect Iggy to do something this hardcore, though.

Morphine Prince

Sounds like a Humble by Kendrick Lamar and Money by Cardi B mash up 

OBEY
55 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Sounds like a Humble by Kendrick Lamar and Money by Cardi B mash up 

At least Cardi’s money had a fast-rapping part, Iggy’s song needed a fast bridge so we can bop but nothing happens during the bridge, quite disappointing ngl

Archived