💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

YouTuber Lilly Singh gets her own show on NBC

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

rumours

I find her really cringy, but I hope she can pull it off. I remember I tried watching Grace Helbig’s Show back in 2015, but I had to stop. 

ZiggyZiggs

So ****ing proud of her!!! She’ll be the only woman with a late night talk show on one of the 4 big networks and she’s an LGBT person of color!!! COME THRUUU!!!

GoldenPonyboy

Wow that is really suprising. Not only is she a woman in a male dominated field but also a big tv network giving such a big show to a youtuber. Congrats hope she does well so that other youtubers could follow in her steps

Curunir

Even though her humor is really not my cup of tea, I'm happy for her and I think this is a good thing. Congrats Lilly!

DeleteMyAccount

She's beyond "YouTuber" at this point. Glad to see such folks doing good with their careers though. 

JustinTrudeau

Woooooooooot, I remember her when she had less than 500,000 subscribers.

I'm so proud of her! I may not like her content all the time, but she is such an awesome person! Cheers to her from Canada :party:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Meredith Grey

A woman of color in a sea of white men? I’m here for it Lilly! A late night queen.

edit: if you guys want to watch a good talk show led by a woman watch Busy Phillips! It’s on E but still fantastic!

Helxig
1 hour ago, Rumours1977 said:

I find her really cringy, but I hope she can pull it off. I remember I tried watching Grace Helbig’s Show back in 2015, but I had to stop. 

I enjoyed the Grace Helbig Show :gaycat:

Good for her! Superwoman is taking over.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

I’d be interested in seeing her in a talk format but honestly I would’ve preferred a more established person like Mindy kaling

Archived