💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Eilish Is THE new GAGA and The FUTURE of music. Why?

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

Bizcochito
4 minutes ago, Merman said:

First Ava Max, now Billie? Y'all need rest and some time off the Internet. :saladga::saladga:

Listen to Billie's music. You will be stanning in like a week!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore

I can’t get into her, all of her music sounds the same, and her personality is just like a high schoolers (yes I know she’s a teen) 

riotx

why people is so obsessed with calling artists "THE NEW GAGA"? why we can't enjoy music or people without labeling them in this way please 

Bizcochito
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I discovered her music in November after sleeping on it for months. 

Biggest regret! 

I stan her so hard, comparable to how hard I stanned Gaga back in 2009. 

Everything she’s done so far is amazing. Hope the album blows me away. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Omg I've been writing my own version of this thread (minus the 'new gaga' bit :poot:) and I totally agree! She's so talented and artistic.

I used to be a OBEH (obsessive Billie Eilish hater) then I heard  Ocean Eyes on the radio. :giveup: omg COPYCAT, you should see me in a crown, Bellyache, Bury A Friend ALL 10/10 bops.  :applause:

Bizcochito
3 minutes ago, mariariot said:

why people is so obsessed with calling artists "THE NEW GAGA"? why we can't enjoy music or people without labeling them in this way please 

Cause Gaga is the standard  

Enzo

I like her music but every song sounds the same to me lol

And it doesn't help that they are really trying to make her happen :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

GypsyBabe

I love her music so much but she is nothing like Gaga. 

We should really get away from saying people are the “new this” and the “new that” and let them be unique in their own way. :firega:

⚯͛

SpookyKid

I've loved her since her EP came out, she's great!

But I don't think she's one bit similar to Gaga

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

He8MyHeart

Well if it's between Billie and Ava I choose Billie. I find Ava unoriginal and a little boring, tbh.

Anderson123

I've been listening to the 4 tracks she has released from the debut album all week and I do agree that she's very talented, she's only 17 and released a really great EP last year as well. I hope she wins a Grammy next year or at least gets nominated for Best New Artist. I wouldn't say she's "The new Gaga" because I always hate when they do those comparisons but I hope she gets more recognition.

Smother Em Eh

I agree I mean out of all of the new Artists, she definitely has the it factor to last and really do well. She has that unique edge that I really like. 

She’s more Gaga then Ava is too btw. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Angelm

Some of y’all bout to be real mad at me, but it must be said:

She’s overrated :triggered: She whispers, and tries so hard to be edgy, sound is nothing special. I’m always shocked about the huge streaming numbers she gets, don’t know how, but I guess she is more directed to a young audience.

But that’s just my opinion 

DbfpKu.gif

She’s nothing like Gaga, look at early performances/interviews of Gaga, and then look at the performances by these new girls; Ava, Billie, Dua and all of the other so called new Gaga ones... they are nothing like Gaga, with Gaga you could see that she had power stage presence, she had nerve and passion. 

But if y’all like it, rock your own boat :vegas:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived