martiniglistens

Featured Posts

martiniglistens

#13: "Peacock"

Rating- 6.61

50435109fc0ba72f0ffc5d3b2ab2c903.388x388 

Highest Rate: @AMENiCURE- 11; @Lazz Monster- 11

Lowest Rate: @TheShameMonster- 2

Commentary: @Davian- "“Guilty pressure for sure... I remember singing this song to my mom and she was like what... So she said if I knew what the song was about and I told her I used google translate and it said it was the bird. Yea I was innocent back then lol”   

@TranquilityBase: "“It's cute but not good. Except for the bridge, omg, I feel the same when a guy shows me his peacock.”   omg lmao (same tbh)

@NNES: "“This song... is... not my fave  :ladyhaha: Annoying.”

@freakumdress: “Me and my friends always made fun of this song back in the day. I guess it's kinda fun but the album would be better off without it tbh.”

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, martiniglistens said:

Rating- 6.61

Commentary: @Davian- "“Guilty pressure for sure... I remember singing this song to my mom and she was like what... So she said if I knew what the song was about and I told her I used google translate and it said it was the bird. Yea I was innocent back then lol”   

@TranquilityBase: "“It's cute but not good. Except for the bridge, omg, I feel the same when a guy shows me his peacock.”   omg lmao (same tbh)

@freakumdress: “Me and my friends always made fun of this song back in the day. I guess it's kinda fun but the album would be better off without it tbh.”

tenor.gif?itemid=7483380

AMENiCURE
1 minute ago, martiniglistens said:

Rating- 6.61

nooooo:selena:

AMENiCURE
1 minute ago, NNES said:

11 points? Really? :fail:

this song means a lot to me :poot:

it helped me through the darkest times of my life:poot:

1 minute ago, AMENiCURE said:

this song means a lot to me :poot:

it helped me through the darkest times of my life:poot:

uhhhm... sis, THIS song? :reductive:

teawhore

ok where did everyone GO 

im here dear

♡ nyc ♡

martiniglistens

#11: "Circle the Drain"

Rating- 6.97

hqdefault.jpg

Highest Rate: @Mirages- 11

Lowest Rate: @DiamondFart- 2

Commentary: @HausOfHarlow:  “Love the rock influence - very reminiscent of her first album.”

@Mirages: "“A true standout track for me. It's more dark than the bubblegum pop that the rest of the album is. Great metaphors and Imfor once I really felt what Katy was trying to say. Absolutely looooove the song. It perfectly sums up life with an addict.”

@Pieceofme: “Katy’s Monster. A deep cut that had the essence of the former album and also would have worked well as a single.” 

@DiamondFart: "A tragedy" 

martiniglistens

#10: "Not Like The Movies"

Rating- 7.21

hqdefault.jpg

Highest Rate: @Pieceofme- 10; @teawhore- 10; @HausOfHarlow- 10

Lowest Rate: @Gam- 2

Commentary: @GaGaLB: “The ballads also of this album are wow, this track reminds me of Taylor Swift style”

@Adrenaliner: “Surprised how high I rated this one! I knew I liked it but it made me really emotional. Also extremely relatable and I can feel her pain through her voice! Flawless!”

#10: "Not Like The Movies"

Rating- 7.21

hqdefault.jpg

Highest Rate: @Pieceofme- 10; @teawhore- 10; @HausOfHarlow- 10

Lowest Rate: @Gam- 2

Commentary: @GaGaLB: “The ballads also of this album are wow, this track reminds me of Taylor Swift style”

@Adrenaliner: “Surprised how high I rated this one! I knew I liked it but it made me really emotional. Also extremely relatable and I can feel her pain through her voice! Flawless!”

At least it is in the top 10 :nails:

Archived