💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 aint coming THAT soon

dit

Featured Posts

LilyLark
17 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

It’s coming soon. She’s not that crazy to announce it herself and not follow through. And yeah she’ll want to capitalise on her current stardom.

She better be comING with muSIC. I’m so nervous for her. The stakes are high for this one, but her tweet reeks of confidence imo.

Shes been working on this album for years!! Probably since before Joanne. It had better be damn visionary. :tony:

Thing is she didn't really announce anything...Just that she's working on new music and there is some activity by producers/people involved with her. She's not promising sh*t like she used to do back in the day....

Part of me agrees that she's dropping soon because of Diplo/Bloodpop and that tweet, and "striking when the iron is hot." But I don't believe Cupcakke/Nytrix/that fake Natali account listening part ish, and teasing music may have been a way to be like "ASIB is over/new era is coming..." She'd hardly be the first artist to tease like that, too. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

It's all so weird. Gaga literally said she wanted LG6 to be a surprise, then right away announced it to disperse the rumours about her pregnancy. It was so random and unexpected, yet... it's still weird.

Was her team behind the pregnancy rumour? The promo would be great, but it seems unprofessional. But I don't believe it's a coincidence either, or was she supposed to randomly announce the album whenever she felt like to? :oprah: Why so much hype out of the sudden? It feels like it's too soon, considering she's literally jumping from an era to another in a matter of days.

Is she taking advantage of the spotlight? What is happening? Is LG6 coming soon? If not, why would they announce it now if it won't be released any time soon? The hype would die.

So many questions :cryga:

I think she meant the looks and the theme of the album will be a surprise, I doubt she will surprise drop a while album 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Benji

Also, am I the only one who didn’t see a pregnancy rumour until she mentioned it? :laughga:

I’d get her addressing the rumour of her getting it on with Bradley etc. but pregnancy?  I seen / heard nothing.

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

It's all so weird. Gaga literally said she wanted LG6 to be a surprise, then right away announced it to disperse the rumours about her pregnancy. It was so random and unexpected, yet... it's still weird.

Was her team behind the pregnancy rumour? The promo would be great, but it seems unprofessional. But I don't believe it's a coincidence either, or was she supposed to randomly announce the album whenever she felt like to? :oprah: Why so much hype out of the sudden? It feels like it's too soon, considering she's literally jumping from an era to another in a matter of days.

Is she taking advantage of the spotlight? What is happening? Is LG6 coming soon? If not, why would they announce it now if it won't be released any time soon? The hype would die.

So many questions :cryga:

No way would her team put out such a misogynistic rumor. All PR is not good PR, and some low level tabloid implying she's f*cking too many men to know which one is the father is not good PR. I think it was just a mild joke, she probably saw the tabloid at the grocery store, and she's joked that her albums are her babies are before.

I think LM have way over-hyped it tbh. She didn't announce it officially, just that she's working on new music. Rihanna's done something similar as have a lot of other pop girls. Like if she was promising "coming soon in three months" it'd be one thing, but she didn't do that and she's not promising things like she used to.

Bloodpop and Diplo commenting tho does make me think it may be soon, and her team may want to take advantage of the spotlight tho...

LilyLark
47 minutes ago, dit said:

The fact everyone is teasing it does not mean it is coming now. Especially if it is going to be a surprise release. They'd want to release it when we least expect it and right now everyone is expecting the album or single to be out within a month. I'd argue that we should expect the single or album much later. Maybe like 3 months away.

Any ways this is my opinion. Don't be a hater :stalkga: 

and remember everyone is entitled to their own (wrong) opinions :stalkga: 

and also it's never THAT serious :stalkga: 

Love and peace to erryone :heart: :stalkga: 

Agree....I think it's probably coming soon, or in nine months, but not today or next week. Watch me be wrong lol. But folks are acting like she made an official announcement or Bloodpop/Diplo have....when it was one tweet about her working on LG6 and some comments dropped by her producers.  And I don't really buy Nytrix/Cupcakke.

Flashbacks to how LM acted about ARTPOP, lol, and this time she isn't even promising anything.

Pray4FameGa
16 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Thing is she didn't really announce anything...Just that she's working on new music and there is some activity by producers/people involved with her. She's not promising sh*t like she used to do back in the day....

Part of me agrees that she's dropping soon because of Diplo/Bloodpop and that tweet, and "striking when the iron is hot." But I don't believe Cupcakke/Nytrix/that fake Natali account listening part ish, and teasing music may have been a way to be like "ASIB is over/new era is coming..." She'd hardly be the first artist to tease like that, too. 

Hmm my interpretation of the tweet is it’s done. It’s ready to leave the womb lmao

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Hmm my interpretation of the tweet is it’s done. It’s ready to leave the womb lmao

You definitely could be right. But I think it's noticeable she didn't promise anything directly, like she used to do back in the day like the Kanye collaboration, and no one is teasing anything directly except that random DJ and Cupcakke and that fake Natali account. And if she pulls a Bey/Tay/Ariana and doesn't do magazine covers for promo, getting the fans hyped (but not over-hyped) might be a good move.

And it could be a savvy PR move, like getting people ready for the new era and reminding them that she's not stripped back, rocker country character like Ally...and trying to get people to focus solely on that instead of the BCoop rumor that were still lingering even a month later with some fans on twitter and some remaining tabloid stories ...especially as tabs troll fans on twitter. From a PR perspective, it's way better for the focus to be on new music (and the tabs follow fans, and that will be  nearly all that they see) rather than her "alleged" affair with a guy who has a girlfriend. Some twitter folks keep digging up old photos of her and BCoop, which could have been twisted way out of context, but most have dropped all that to focus on the music.

FATCAT

Yes, but that being said, LG5 came out of nowhere too so let's keep our cool but keep our eyes on the prize

Purr more, hiss less.

jaXXXon

I feel like Diplo and the rest wouldn't have been so quick to comment on a post considering the chances of all of them being on their phones at the same time reeks of them being informed beforehand that this "announcement" would take place, which means it's all well planned. Then the following each other and Rihanna and all that seems like they're all in on it therefore it CANNOT be some random Gaga tweet. 

Smother Em Eh

It’s gotta be coming sooner then we think because of all of the teasing. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Lextyr97

If she’s truly gonna be in Cyberpunk 2077 I think she’ll drop around it’s release or E3

2 hours ago, David Pontrella said:

If her team wants to be smart.... they'll release it soon because she will sell A LOT since all eyes are on her! 

This!

gypsy101
3 hours ago, Benji said:

Also, am I the only one who didn’t see a pregnancy rumour until she mentioned it? :laughga:

I’d get her addressing the rumour of her getting it on with Bradley etc. but pregnancy?  I seen / heard nothing.

it was on the cover of one of those tabloids, maybe OK! or In Touch?

edit: it was Star Magazine which has always been a trashy mag filled with slanderous lies tbh

2School4Cool

If it was just Gaga tweeting about it I would expect it to be released by the end of the year, but since her team has tweeted too, it makes me think something is coming sooner rather than later. When I say soon I don’t mean next week or even next month, but I can see a single being released within the next month with an album coming this summer. This is all just speculation though, the only thing we know for sure is that the album is being made. 

See The Best In Everyone

Archived