Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 aint coming THAT soon

dit

Featured Posts

The fact everyone is teasing it does not mean it is coming now. Especially if it is going to be a surprise release. They'd want to release it when we least expect it and right now everyone is expecting the album or single to be out within a month. I'd argue that we should expect the single or album much later. Maybe like 3 months away.

Any ways this is my opinion. Don't be a hater :stalkga: 

and remember everyone is entitled to their own (wrong) opinions :stalkga: 

and also it's never THAT serious :stalkga: 

Love and peace to erryone :heart: :stalkga: 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DavidJP

If her team wants to be smart.... they'll release it soon because she will sell A LOT since all eyes are on her! 

Reality

I believe it's going to be coming soon. How soon? Obviously, we don't know, but I think that after her "pregnancy" tweet, and after all the other producers had their own similar #LG6 posts, they wouldn't tease it that far in advance. 

🖤👹

Guest Anisko

I'm hearing whispers about a single release this Friday...  I might be wrong but i have a strong feeling that what i heard is true .

misunderstood
Just now, Anisko said:

I'm hearing whispers about a single release this Friday...  I might be wrong but i have a strong feeling that what i heard is true .

:ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Cloudbusting

I think striking while the iron is still hot is the best strategy, why wait for everyone to forget about her and then have to promote the album twice as much.... promo is expensive it would be very dumb to waste all the free promo happening right now. But that's just my opinion

6 minutes ago, Anisko said:

People also said Friday too... the one before the VMA's :huntyga:

joemayzzin

From the pregnancy tweet and producers coming on board saying things, I feel it’s coming “soonish” but not for a couple of months at least! I’d love to be proved wrong cause Gaga loves toying with us as she should but she doesn’t owe us anything really. She knows what she’s doing and I have complete faith in ha! 

what i I would do to just have new gaga music for late spring early summer though :giveup: 

until then let’s enjoy the ride :stalkga: 

Pray4FameGa

It’s coming soon. She’s not that crazy to announce it herself and not follow through. And yeah she’ll want to capitalise on her current stardom.

She better be comING with muSIC. I’m so nervous for her. The stakes are high for this one, but her tweet reeks of confidence imo.

Shes been working on this album for years!! Probably since before Joanne. It had better be damn visionary. :tony:

Economy
12 minutes ago, David Pontrella said:

If her team wants to be smart.... they'll release it soon because she will sell A LOT since all eyes are on her! 

I was thinking the same thing but her team is not always that strategic so :emma:

Benji

I’m expecting a single in the next two months, then maybe the album to drop over the summer where there’s that massive gap in the Enigma dates.

It would be a waste to not capitalise on her own hype right now, plus I feel like her teasing somethings coming and the producers all coming out to interact show that something’s coming soon.

dynamite
14 minutes ago, Anisko said:

BBP8b5A.gif

PlastiscGuy

It's all so weird. Gaga literally said she wanted LG6 to be a surprise, then right away announced it to disperse the rumours about her pregnancy. It was so random and unexpected, yet... it's still weird.

Was her team behind the pregnancy rumour? The promo would be great, but it seems unprofessional. But I don't believe it's a coincidence either, or was she supposed to randomly announce the album whenever she felt like to? :oprah: Why so much hype out of the sudden? It feels like it's too soon, considering she's literally jumping from an era to another in a matter of days.

Is she taking advantage of the spotlight? What is happening? Is LG6 coming soon? If not, why would they announce it now if it won't be released any time soon? The hype would die.

So many questions :cryga:

PG.

geusst1235

I feel like it could come pretty soon,maybe within the next couple of months or even right before Enigma starts.I mean could you imagine the absolute meltdowns fans would have if she played a new single  when Enigma returns from the break. :ladyhaha:

GypsyBabe

I can see it coming within the next month or so. I don’t see it being 9 moths away at all. 

⚯͛

Archived