Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Nytrix: “LG6 is wild”

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Miracle

He follows more people than people follow him. That basically means he's trying to gain attention by tweeting it. Some wannabe musicians can be VERY tiring with their twitter promotion buffoonery

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
45 minutes ago, Miracle said:

He follows more people than people follow him. That basically means he's trying to gain attention by tweeting it. Some wannabe musicians can be VERY tiring with their twitter promotion buffoonery

This. LM are believing everything and are about to over-hype  like ARTPOP. I think the Rihanna collaboration is probably legit (although it could be a Met Gala thing), but she hasn't promised anything except that she's working on new music and there's some activity by Bloodpop and Diplo and Boys Noize.

Gaga ain't arranging for randoms on twitter to drop "hints." That Natali account is a fake, people exposed her before. Cupcakke...maybe, maybe I could see her at a listening party but she seemed to be trolling with subsequent tweets. I think this guy had one song on the Dance charts, but he also is basically unknown as f*ck, not verified on twitter, etc. And would some barely knowns spill the tea IF Gaga invited them?

On 3/14/2019 at 11:11 PM, raragaga said:

Imagine LG6 to sound like this. I'd poop my pants. :firega:

Like what you Sea?

Inferno
On 3/14/2019 at 2:46 PM, nicolasrumet said:

All Gaga needed to do to put GagaDaily on the edge of their seats is tweeting a joke about LG6 

You guys probably have 9 months to go, if it's indeed a pregnancy. She just got pregnant. 

In May it will be 9 months since that mysterious eli gaga photoshoot, just sumntin' ta ponder

Inferno
On 3/14/2019 at 4:05 PM, Miracle said:

I don't really believe that. I wouldn't assume any random artist is clamoring to get Lady Gaga's fanbase on their team no offense to myself or anyone else here lol

RebeldeFaith

At this point even that random mom that works at Netflix heard it too tbh.

When will my mom? :madge:

Something something idk

Archived