• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315
2 hours ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

Who lied to you

Lied about what? 

4 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Idk, she's a big fan of Gaga's and she knows a lot of her fans are also fans of Gaga, and more loyal to her. I doubt she'd play like that. I think something behind the scenes is happening, especially with that DJ tweeting about it. 

I think everyone on this site believes what they want to believe and that’s never gonna change. 

Oriane

Lil Pump : I'm doing a duet with Lady Gaga

GGD : OMG so fake, what an attention-seeker

Cupcakke : Lady Gaga personally invited me in her studio to listen to her new album

GGD : Must be true, even if it's not it's such a funny joke, OMG we love her

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Ladey Gaygay
8 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Lied about what? 

"Irrelevant"

:sure:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Gagaplayer315
4 hours ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

"Irrelevant"

:sure:

Well she is

yes GIF

XxBones

This is literally like the lil pump situation. it's so obviously fake. I am sure she read gaga's latest tweet and went off of that. Do you really think gaga would play her unfinished album to some random she probably doesn't even know. I mean I can't even imagine them being friends. 

beaublue
On 3/14/2019 at 7:34 PM, LilyLark said:

Same. Watch me be wrong lol, but I'm waiting for Diplo or BloodPop to actually say something or for Gaga to actually promise something rather than just a reminder that she's got new music in the works. RN I think she was just trying to shift the focus to her new era and new music/cut the ties with the ASIB era and remind people she's a pop girl.

Like I wouldn't be shocked if Cupcakke was telling the truth (although even Billboard thinks she might be trolling) or if it dropped soon, but I have bad flashbacks to ARTPOP getting way overhyped by LM and LM believing every random twitter rumor.

Lmao that was such a bipolar time for me... Once ARTPOP came out I was obsessed but all the rumors, all the fake leaks & instrumentals people believed even though Gaga would’ve never used those beats & that record executive saying it was the best pop album since Thriller just overhyped & eventually became its downfall I think. Not to mention Gaga waited a year too long to release it. EDM was at its peak in 2012 when she was making it & then released it a year too late once the hype train was over. I still love the album though & it has a few of my fav Gaga songs including Venus which is just amazing. I feel like it’s in the category of Teeth & I really love when Gaga does more experimental stuff. The harmonies & melodies on Venus, the production, I just love it & really wish she would’ve followed through with the half mainstream half experimental idea she had for awhile & with Act 2. Still dying to hear Temple, In Like With You & Tinnitus.

Mars Angel

Does that mean LG6 will have rap collabs, which is fine, but wait is it gonna be ARTPOP's sister? I need I Want Your Love vamp disco vibessszs gaaaags 

Archived