πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

hell0samuel

^ I know! Maybe the fan's account is secretly by Gaga

Didn't Gaga post them on Instagram one after the other. The fan must've just copied it from there, i doubt she has a secret account on her own website.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

New Photos :

i4c8b7e5c7baca_2048.jpg

i4c8b7e55a2f70_700.jpg

Weird thing is the second was posted by a fan at the same time as the first :confused:

Gaga had posted those pics on Instagram, then wanted to share on LM.com too, but fan was faster.

Gaga had posted those pics on Instagram, then wanted to share on LM.com too, but fan was faster.

Didn't Gaga post them on Instagram one after the other. The fan must've just copied it from there, i doubt she has a secret account on her own website.

hahah same time we answered the same ;)

she posted the other one on instagram too. but a little monster posted the 'he loves me not?' on LM. so i dont know if gaga used that same caption on her instagram or if the monster made it up? somebody has account in instagram, what tittle she post there?

she posted the other one on instagram too. but a little monster posted the 'he loves me not?' on LM. so i dont know if gaga used that same caption on her instagram or if the monster made it up? somebody has account in instagram, what tittle she post there?

the same tittle :) fan didn't change.

Edited by mariellenyc

I'll explain. The monster Nico who posted the other pic of gaga with the description "He loves me not" with an ? was probably hinting at the continuation of Gaga's past pic description "He loves me"

Nico is from Republic of Moldova, nearby Romania. I'm really sure Gaga wouldn't choose this floppy country if she had a secret account. Let's stop this prediction.

Edited by Xander

misanthrope

It bugs me how, every time I check the chats, there's always one or two rooms titled something like "gay only" or something similar. Isn't the whole point of "Gaga" to be together in full equality?

Yeah but her fans aren't martyrs and they shouldn't have to be.

This useless clique type mentality is on every forum. It just happens.