💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

Her latest post:

Your Bravery

I have been startled and overwhelmed with pride and emotion the past few days. Gratitude mostly. Seeing you post photos of things on your bodies and in your minds that you feel society tells you you should be ashamed of. You are showing them you have no shame. You are brave, strong, and accepting not only of yourself, but of others through your experiences. You are proud to be born this way, and brave in your vulnerability with this community. Watching you all create a safe space online for people to be compassionate is the greatest gift you could ever give me. My weight/loss/gain since i was child has tormented me. No amount of help has ever healed my pain about it. But YOU have. My boyfriend prefers me curvier, when i eat and am healthy and not so worried about my looks, I'm happy. Happier then I've ever been. i am not going to go on a psycho-spree because of scrutiny. This is who I am. And I am proud at any size. And i love you, and want you to be proud in any form you may take as well. Please don't look for kindness in critics, go where you know the gold is. Here, in out hearts.

Love,

Gaga

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Doogi

I've been trying to register with Littlemonsters.com, but it didn't send me a confirmation email. Can someone find me the contact info so I can get my confirmation? Thanks.

jayvee_pikachu

Someone posted this on littlemonsters.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIm52Q3WTmk

does anyone know if this is real?

hey! this is the song that gaga played in her car! notice that starting from 0:17 the words, "MUSIC GAGA BABY" perfectly fits! tbh i think this is legit :D

heavymlover

:deadbanana:

Can buy a house at the beach

Because me no rich mother

hurry up cuz' my fake mom don't want me here anymore :')

k, bye xoxo pause up :pawsup:

Can buy a house at the beach

Because me no rich mother

hurry up cuz' my fake mom don't want me here anymore :')

k, bye xoxo pause up :pawsup:

The thing is he typed it on his Mac :smh:

Do it still show "gaga" when she's in the chat rooms? Haven't seen it there in forever.

Nobody talks about stuff she said in chat anymore, either; maybe she's given up on it. Or maybe she's just too busy right now.