💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Carly Rae Jepsen - Now That I Found You

Magneto

Featured Posts

I've played this song 89 times since it came out, 27 times in the past 7 days. (Last fm)

haven't overplayed a song this much in a while, what a comeback bop! Legit in love with cats, I relate to this video 😂

Gohan

QUEEEEEEN :giveup:

I can relate so much because I love my pet :flutter:

And the ending melted my heart like a mofoking volcano explosion :nooo:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Haroon

One of the most relatable and heartfelt music videos I've ever seen :giveup: Her serenading the cats and everything was basically me with my 2 cats, and then her with loads of cats I can imagine myself as in the future :flower:

When she couldn't find the cat and the box was empty my heart sank :ohno: But then the ray of happiness at the end :flutter:

Beautiful :applause:

edit: @Gohan merged your topic here :gaycat:

freakumdress

this video was everything. Carly really took her visuals seriously for this era :wub:
and also the outfit in the rain :firega:

darkchylde

I really really don't like the aesthetic but the song is a bop so

also: the rain outfit? wow

StrawberryBlond

Like this more than Party For One but I'm still a little let down by the quality of her new stuff. Haven't listened to No Drug Like Me yet, though. The video is certainly a trip, literally. Is she referencing Breakfast At Tiffany's?

But what seems very apparent to me is that Carly becomes more and more like Taylor Swift (from 1989 era onwards) every day. She's got her hair cut short, dyed blonde, appears to be living in New York and is obsessed with cats, in particular, Scottish Folds. I'm honestly surprised no one's mentioned this yet. It's odd because she originally made that pop sound with Kiss that Taylor later made with 1989. Truly a reverse popstar experience!

Archived