The next song will generate a wave of sorrow and happiness :staymad:

bad idea?:madge:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, freakumdress said:

your avatar is of one of the worst songs this year :madge:

The version with Nicki was trash but the solo/explicit version was great :madge:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

corvus albus

7. NASA                           7.6 Points

NASA

Commentary

Spoiler

I love this song so much!! Easily the best song on the album for me. The cheesy space references are hilarious and fun, and the other lyrics are basic but form a cute concept. Production on point, vocals light and jumpy, I love when she comes in with that 'N-A-S-A' and then goes into that f*cking perfect chorus. Everything about this song is perfect, an utter bop, production and vocals on point. This is radio pop music done well. Praying she gives it the single treatment!

this is such a fun song, one of my faves!!

A bop. With this one I think she might have found the right amount of feminism without putting it in a sexual reference the way she did until now. The lyrics are great and something everybody can relate to and angelic vocals are on point. Very positive vibe. 

I don't like how ''bright'' and ''happy'' it sounds. Plus, we all know Ariana has a problem with the enunciation and I think it's evident on the choruï»żs.

I love this track more every listen! Such a bop, but it needed a different ending. Every time I expect an extra chorus or something.

LOVE IT. So catchy. So pleasant. So beautifully sung. I also really like the message it conveys; everybody needs a little me-time sometimes! Definitely my favourite of the album. Also, that's the one and only Shangela Laquifa Wadley speaking during the intro! ICONIC. Should be the 4th single. Imma need space N-A-S-A!

After the first listen this was my instant fave. But after listening to this album all weekend I found stronger tracks. The sound of it is almost bubblegum pop which kinda chocked me. Other than that I love the wordplays and space references. Shangela's intro makes this song even more fun.

The verses are really cute and the pre-chorus is good too but the chorus is obnoxious and the "Imma need space" line sounds like she's singing "Imma need spice" and it just ruins the song for me.

It's cute, but overhyped.

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, Gam said:

The version with Nicki was trash but the solo/explicit version was great :madge:

nick's verse was the good bit sis:triggered:

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8337790

I already revealed #8 and #7 now. But the #1 song was always undisputed when I look at all your rates :selena:

Ryusei

7 rings still being in despite being boycotted and sh*t-talked on here insteresting. 

NataliaKills.gif

Musery

10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

:awkney: who gave nasa and that skrrt song all these points? 

me :D

also make up, needy and imagine out, the flavour is strong today

BUT WHO VOTED FAKE SMILE OUT IT IS A MASTERPIECE :pray::grr:

Archived