💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thank U, Next - Ariana Grande Megarate Ceremony

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Ryusei said:

:awkney: who gave nasa and that skrrt song all these points? 

i did :ohwell:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

9. Fake Smile                 7.2 Points

Fake Smile

Commentary

Hide contents

The soul sample is beautiful and these lyrics are stunning. She's done very well to make a bop that one can dance to but still really feel her sorrow. This is really the sort of song that both Ariana and the listener can own their sadness to. The production is very well done and it's definitely one of her best vocal performances on the album. 

his is probably isn't gonna be the most popular sing according to GGD but after my recent breakup the lyrics just resonated with me and I love this song.

I gotta admit, not really a fan of this one. The lyrics are great but I just don't like the melodies, especially that rap-sung bridge. Screams filler to me.

It doesn't do it for me. It's nice when it comes on shuffle but I don't feel like searching it on my own.

I really like the lyrics and overall ‘jazzy’ sound used.

I really like this song, but that chorus was a choice. Really underwhelming. 

A song I had claimed. And although it  perhaps may not be my favorite it gave me everything I wanted and more. The sample of After Laughter was genius and so fitting. The lyrics are so honest. Trough the Sweetener era and the Pre-tun era watching her in interviews and  social media it always surprised me how strong and almost fine she seemed. And I appreciate her so much for being brave enough to tell us the story from this perspective. It's also very relatable and I think everyone can apply these lyrics to their life.

The intro isn't necessary... and overall it's a little lame to me. The lyrics are nice. 

so underrated

This monstrosity above imagine though :madge: yall tasteless:saladga: can we get rid of in my head now?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

NASA is the best song on the album :madge:

You can't deny it :madge:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Ryusei
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

fake smile being out before nasa...how about no?

Just now, FentyGa said:

same:bon:

So what is the truth? :oprah: 

Musery

Phoebe Buffay

I got a bad idea (Uh-huh)
Yeah, I'ma call you over here to numb the pain (Ari-Chan)
I got a bad idea (Uh-huh)
Forget about it, yeah, forget about him, yeah
Forget about me
tenor.gif?itemid=10041230

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Gam said:

I can :poot: easily :poot: 

Musery

FentyGa
Just now, Ryusei said:

So what is the truth? :oprah: 

I was talking about skrrt skrrt (look at you, boy I invinted you) [andrelli remix] (piano version) [live] (studio version)
NASA is aight too but it should be gone by now lol

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, freakumdress said:

:bon: look at you boy i invented you :bon: coming for that top 3 

your gucci tennis shoes, running from your issues :pray: a bop that we just had to stan 

freakumdress
2 minutes ago, Gam said:

your avatar is of one of the worst songs this year :madge:

corvus albus

8. In My Head            7.2 Points (It was slightly above Fake Smile)

In My Head

Commentary

Spoiler

I really like concept of these lyrics, something which I can't fully relate to but I feel like I've gotten kind of close to sometimes. But some of those lyrics are horrible, she's taking the swag from currently popular hip-hop and tried to put it into a trappy R&B-pop hybrid which did not work at ALL. She can take the 'skrt skrt's, 'boy I invented you' and 'Gucci tennis shoes' and throw them off a cliff... in a song about failed love they stick out like a sore thumb. The production is quite nice, overall it is one of the better of the forgettable tracks off this album. Bummed that she didn't pull off this great concept

I always forget this song goes... which probably isn't a good thing lol

The best part is the spoken intro and the way she sang the title lyrics. But overall I feel like it's too over produced.

Lackluster song

This is a nope

those sounds in the background intrigue me. I really like it.

I love the intro and it's story to it. When will my friends ever? lol jk. This had to grow on me before I realized it's power. Ariana and Pete always seemed too good to be true so it's not that surprising it didn't work out. However I was not ready for the shadiness and sass wheww. Good for her she realized he wasn't ****. And I must point out the drums in the outro, loves it. 

I like it but it's kind of forgettable? Also massive point deduction for that cringy "skrrt skrrt" no ari just no. you're better than "skrrt skrrt" this would have been a 7 - 7.5 without that.

I expected something generic, but omg this is amazing. My favourite Ari song.

Archived