Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

benny blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez, J Balvin - I Can't Get Enough

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

monsterhamh

Less than two weeks ago, Benny Blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez, and J Balvin unveiled their new collaboration. Now, they have blessed their fans with the official music video Tuesday (March 12).

The music video shows the four artists singing and dancing on a huge bed to "I Can't Get Enough." While Gomez, Balvin, and Tainy rock silky pajamas, Benny is in a teddy bear costume. 

"I Can't Get Enough" is an infectious fusion between chill electronic vibes and fiery Latin flavors. With lyrics such as "no one's gotta know, we can keep it lowkey" and "keep your body on me," this new collaboration is one sexy number for the books.

Gomez announced the news Monday afternoon (March 11), tweeting that the video would be out at 11 a.m. PT on Tuesday. Benny Blanco also shared the excitement on Instagram, expressing, “They let me be the intern on this video. It’s out tomorrow.”

Blanco and Tainy began working on the sensual urban-pop track in December of 2018. They quickly recruited the Colombian reggaeton artist and Mexican-American pop star to add the final touches to their catchy bop.  

Sourcehttps://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/8502171/selena-gomez-j-balvin-benny-blanco-tainy-i-cant-get-enough-video

weed

idk if it fits the song so well but I like the concept lol it looks like an actually huge bed not cgi

Haroon

The song's alright :music: Really like the music video, it's like something out of 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids' :laughga:

LostBoyfriend
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

idk if it fits the song so well but I like the concept lol it looks like an actually huge bed not cgi

I think the floor it's those jumpy things where people go and jump in this elastic black beds but covered in sheets and lots of cotton or fluffy clouds, (I forgot the word), and the last part it's probably CGI where the cam zooms out.

It's a nice video, but the vibe Selena had doesn't truly fit the song, her dance moves look like the beat it's about to drop but it doesn't and in the middle she has this face expressing something the song doesn't really transmit. But the relax funny chill vibe they seem to have on set does comes out of the video when watching it. I liked the song!

Archived