💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Re-peak of Gaga

Divine

Featured Posts

Divine

HAHAHA.jpg

Remember on 2015-2016, Gaga is teasing new music along with the longtime old producer Red One and other producers that handles “pop music”. Everyone was expecting a full pop album coming. Then Joanne happened up until A Star Is Born. For me, C2C – Joanne – ASIB era are three very important eras. They saved Gaga and renewed her to know what’s her real place in the industry. It made her authentic and genuine. It showcased her pure talent and soul. You know the rest of the story involving those eras that involves new #1s, breaking records, charts, winning awards, shows (Superbowl, Grammys and Oscars) etc.

Now, I think this is the safest time to return to the genre that's been longing for her. Pop music. I mean she's so versatile in terms of genres, we know that but I bet the world misses her pop persona. The world knows now how talented she is in every aspect of music, including acting. (hello to that Box office hit: $431.2 million) They all loved her now and I feel like she's fully living right now. We are really far from the shallow now. You know the story of 2013-2015. Very crucial and hard years for gags. Today, everyone takes gaga seriously. I feel like she made it, she renewed her image. I really thank Joanne era to ASIB for this. 

HAHAHAad.jpg

Her "mysterious IT girl" aura from 2008-2010 made the world keep watching along with her unique style, eye dropping performances and aesthetic + the earworm music she's releasing
Her "unstoppable" vibe from 2011 made the world still shocked and the gp thinks how she always tops herself album by album

2013-2018 is the process of healing, self love, and reflection. She still managed to release music but this time about what's in her soul after the pain of fame. It felt like ASIB is the ending of her healing process throughout the betrayals and past issues she dealt with. She ended it so good! She just proved that she is not just an "artist for a season", she's an artist that can always comeback whenever she wants too because she is a woman with pure talent, we know that.

Be-Funky-collage.jpg

Glitters and out of the world style will not work forever as an artist. But in the case of gaga, she can always go back on whatever she wants too. She can shock the world if she wants too etc. I am so proud on how versatile gaga can be.

2019 I think is the real deal. 

The Fame/The Fame Monster (2008-2010)
Born This Way (2011)
#LG6 (2019)

Spoiler

ARTPOP (2013) 

I don't consider this as one of her major comebacks tho the album was good and it went number one. You know the story, but i feel like it never topped the last three previous eras. 

I bet if it's her return in pop, i bet it will be with vengeance. Speaking of that rumor with Rihanna. ;) I hope they collab and the first single would be with Rihrih. I bet it would be #1 in no time. It will be her Re-peak not only in the streaming era, but her re-peak in terms of domination i bet? 

Be-Funky-collage-1.jpg

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Divine
4 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

Bitch we ain't ready :giveup:

Surrender your weaves :kiss:

Didymus

We've been thinking her big epic dominating return was coming ever since 2012. Not hyping myself up, just enjoying the ride :nick:

Divine
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

We've been thinking her big epic dominating return was coming ever since 2012. Not hyping myself up, just enjoying the ride :nick:

That is true, we should just expect nothing at this point. Although, 2019 seems promising :sara:

Ronlop

Her big comeback was with Shallow. Not what we expected at all but it happened. 

I don't know if we will experience something like this again but after Joanne, I didn't think  we'd be even close. So you never really know with her.

Lady Rah Rah

Honestly all my friends who never talk about her couldn't stop talking about Shallow and ASIB. I'm so happy cause it means more music and more Gaga for us to come. :ally:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Shallow is huge, its becoming one of her biggest hits, i personally think the only songs of hers which are potentially more iconic are Poker Face, Bad Romance and Born This Way but time will tell if Shallow matches these songs in terms of legacy but Shallow is already a CLASSIC. I think whatever music she puts out next will do well commercially, but i'm just happy to have an open mind about what is next because she could release anything of any genre tbh and i'm sure it will be good because its Gaga and thats why we love her because she is a super multi talented goddess of artistry :vegas:

She should keep making quality songs instead of a collab with Rihanna for a quick lil #1

ARUTW is one of her best songs and it's sad that it won't get a proper single treatement 

But in terms of peak Gaga, i feel like 2013 should have been a peak year for her, the Applause video is just epic, still to this day i adore that mv, i don't understand why the gp didn't quite support it as much as her other monster hits from the previous years, like it serves everything you could want from a music video from a pop girl.

6 minutes ago, symphonia said:

She should keep making quality songs instead of a collab with Rihanna for a quick lil #1

ARUTW is one of her best songs and it's sad that it won't get a proper single treatement 

I think ARUTW will be remembered by the gp for a long time though, its sold a lot in the UK, and worldwide i think it will be one of those songs that you'll see contestants perform constantly in talent contest shows still in 20 years time, like it will stand the test of time im sure.

Divine
On 3/17/2019 at 7:05 AM, UK Monster said:

I think ARUTW will be remembered by the gp for a long time though, its sold a lot in the UK, and worldwide i think it will be one of those songs that you'll see contestants perform constantly in talent contest shows still in 20 years time, like it will stand the test of time im sure.

ARUTW can be a classic for me tho, tho i think we're moving to the next era

Divine
On 3/17/2019 at 6:45 AM, Lady Rah Rah said:

Honestly all my friends who never talk about her couldn't stop talking about Shallow and ASIB. I'm so happy cause it means more music and more Gaga for us to come. :ally:

Is it just me or is Lady Gaga, like, fully LIVING right now?!? #goals

— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) March 1, 2015

tease :firega:

Divine
On 3/17/2019 at 6:29 AM, Ronlop said:

Her big comeback was with Shallow. Not what we expected at all but it happened. 

I don't know if we will experience something like this again but after Joanne, I didn't think  we'd be even close. So you never really know with her.

I wonder what #LG6 may bring, but it seems promising. I don't know, we shall see and wait :heart:

Archived