LG6
rumor

Eli Linnetz teases he shot LG6 album cover

Featured Posts

marteo
20 hours ago, Bradley said:

No she did not say that all. :air:

She did not say that exactly but...

She could have just said in her tweet, IM NOT PREGNANT, but she chose to say she was pregnant with LG6 and as far I can tell humans have a pregancy that lasts for 9 months, so unless Gaga is an elephant she´d be pregnant for 23 months but she´s not. :trollga:

Bradley
Just now, marteo said:

She could have just said in her tweet, IM NOT PREGNANT, but she chose to say she was pregnant with LG6 and as far I can tell humans have a pregancy that lasts for 9 months, so unless Gaga is an elephant she´d be pregnant for 23 months but she´s not. :trollga:

She was just trying to make fun of the medias reporting those rumours in my opinion. :poot:

You won't get where you want to go if you acknowledge the fear.

marteo
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

She was just trying to make fun of the medias reporting those rumours in my opinion. :poot:

She barely uses social media anymore compare to how active she used to be, I don´t think she´d use it:ally: solely for the purpose of making fun

Bradley
Just now, marteo said:

She barely uses social media anymore compare to how active she used to be, I don´t think she´d use it:ally: solely for the purpose of making fun

Well the confirmation of the existence of the album is definitely real, I'm just saying it doesn't say much or even anything about the release date. I think the release date is a far reach.

You won't get where you want to go if you acknowledge the fear.
  • Love 1

marteo
Just now, Bradley said:

Well the confirmation of the existence of the album is definitely real, I'm just saying it doesn't say much or even anything about the release date. I think the release date is a far reach.

Of course that I agree with you. Love you boo

• Love 1

Smother Em Eh

It must be a fire album cover then. Can’t wait to see it. 

Stream Gaga’s discography on Spotify! Come on LM’s

doppelganger

Gaga and team tends to spend 3-4 months campaigning before a project launch (ASIB, Enigma, PI). Something is coming in June-July... single or album?

Edited by doppelganger

TheSlash
11 minutes ago, marteo said:

What many seem to forget: How do you know in which state of "pregnancy" she is right now. Maybe she is in 8th month now and the album's gonna be here soon :trollga:  :ally:  :excited2:

Edited by TheSlash
  • YAAAS 1

ShayCristoforo

is Rihanna pretty much confirmedt? lol

Ich schleiban austa be clair

Steve Nasty

Isn’t Eli also her creative director now? He’s for sure working with her but doesn’t necessarily means he’s the photographer for the cover. I wouldn’t mind though 

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

is Rihanna pretty much confirmedt? lol

Knowing Gaga isn't the kind of easy follower, and the fact she followed her (AND BloodPop) right after her LG6 post, I'd say it is definitely a tease

And people should stop saying she's not cryptic anymore, let's not forget she's the girl who counted the 'tick' on her 'tick tick tick BOOM' tweet to announce Perfect Illusion release. She's always cryptic when it comes to her new records.

• Shook 1

Slip7676

Isn't this album cover  fan made by @famekills using photos that already exist? Does the tweeter have inside info too?

He might like that "dream team" of people, but liking those people doesn't mean they are on the album.  Idk though.:popcorn: