💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Eli Linnetz teases he shot LG6 album cover

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Weasel
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

LG6 is confirmed for this year so honestly even if it is out is 6 months it is not that long to wait..

By whom? :selena:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

By whom? :selena:

By Gaga herself who is clearing mentioning it is coming in the next 9 months

By Universal and Polydor sooner this year mentioning new Gaga music in 2019

Divine
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Who knows gaga might abort it, kiddin :cryga:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Bradley
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No she did not say that all. :air:

MrGreen

That would be so cool if he shot the cover, I really hope she's revisiting her original LG5/AHS inspired theme for some of the songs on LG6.

And about the Rihanna rumor, didn't RedOne say something about Frankensteined having a guest female feature haha ;)

The Z
31 minutes ago, Bradley said:

she did say on a red carpet that it was coming this year but that she wouldn't say anything else, someone find it

Bradley
Just now, kevinsteve said:

she did say on a red carpet that it was coming this year but that she wouldn't say anything else, someone find it

Did she? She said that she had written music when someone asked her if A Star Is Born would influence her new music, but I don't remember anything about it coming this year.

Some of y'all... :saladga:

Get some sleep, drink more water, eat healthy, go for a walk PLEASE. 

Like what you Sea?

48 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Well we already know it's coming this year for sure, her UK publishers already told us

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

jaXXXon
9 hours ago, Weasel said:

To be fair they were teasing like a year ago too :saladga:

Uhm okay, but if they teased a bit A YEAR AGO then it's more than likely the album is almost finished and ready to be released. I mean... it's a YEAR for crying out loud :trollga:

Not to mention, a year ago they were "teasing" they're in the studio and now they're teasing the full project. It just SCREAMS that it's coming soon. 

Born Brave
1 minute ago, jaXXXon said:

Uhm okay, but if they teased a bit A YEAR AGO then it's more than likely the album is almost finished and ready to be released. I mean... it's a YEAR for crying out loud :trollga:

Not to mention, a year ago they were "teasing" they're in the studio and now they're teasing the full project. It just SCREAMS that it's coming soon. 

I agree. The music has been in production for a long time. The writing has been on the wall with tease here, tease there, but the main question has been "when?" Well timing wise there hasn't really been a good time for a release with Enigma, ASIB, Awards season, etc. Something has to give in the "timing". Logically sometime between now and May is the only thing that seems feasible to me from a "time" standpoint. 

Bradley
18 hours ago, Gam said:

Well we already know it's coming this year for sure, her UK publishers already told us

The UK publishers won't know something so crucial in such advance, imo.

The distributors usually only know something when it's a very certain decision, I don't think LG6 is anywhere near that stage, it still all boils down to Interscope and Gaga herself.

Archived